|

van_guy

Gopher wrote:
<DIV>I always think of the vicar washing his chasubles.</DIV>

You are an odd duck Gopher !!  :D

Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field

bugger

Spam bot has a pretty good word ... pretty tame now compared to the biblical meaning.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Nelipot (someone who walks without shoes)  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

lol at lugnuts.  There's something you want to know the exact location of when shopping.  I mean...who'd ask.  Excuse me sir....where are your lugnuts.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

P.C. wrote:
lol at lugnuts.  There's something you want to know the exact location of when shopping.  I mean...who'd ask.  Excuse me sir....where are your lugnuts.  

[span style="color: rgb(192, 0, 0);"]You![/span]  

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

van_guy

Lil Me wrote:
spatchcock

huh??

how about shuttlecock??

Gopher

....or cockapoo?

A cockapoo is a hybrid dog, bred for the first time in the United States, by crossing an American Cocker Spaniel or English Cocker Spaniel and a poodle, or by breeding cockapoo to cockapoo.

Lil Me

van_guy wrote:
[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]Lil Me wrote:[/SPAN][BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"] [SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]spatchcock[/SPAN]

huh??

--

It's a cooking word.

Gopher

Lil Me

My boss called into the office today and requested that someone go buy 4 tubes of silicone.

He couldn't bring himself to say "caulk".

Gopher

Bedraggled, when accidentally read as two words.  

van_guy

Infrequently, when accidentally read as two words. 

Lil Me

Gopher

Lil Me wrote:
huh?

Bed and raggled, in the manner of bedridden = bed ridden. Clear?

|