A thread for "DIE Raging Poodle" and other trolls, losers and haters

Started by Moolah!, Mar 27 07 12:40

Previous topic - Next topic

DIE MOOLAH

CHANGING THE SUBJECT TO CUCUMBER SANDWICHES N' ALL.

YOUR INNOCENT ACT ISN'T FOOLING ANYBODY

YOU ARE A WHINEY SHIT DISTURBING CRY-BABY IS ALL.

Moolah!

DIE Raging Poodle wrote:
A REASON? SURE.  YOU SUCK.   AM I NOT ENTITLED TO MY OPINION? HAHA  
   That's all? I suck. And in your universe anyone who sucks, should STFU and die? [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/midi/frech/a112.gif" border=0]        
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

DIE MOOLAH

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sound familiar?

Moolah!

DIE Raging Poodle wrote:
CHANGING THE SUBJECT TO CUCUMBER SANDWICHES N' ALL.

Can't a person have a snack amidst all this entertainment?

YOUR INNOCENT ACT ISN'T FOOLING ANYBODY

YOU ARE A WHINEY SHIT DISTURBING CRY-BABY IS ALL.

Good to hear.

I have a busy day ahead, so I need to get some rest now.

Do come up and tell me more of your reasons as to why you hate me tomorrow. Or maybe after some sleep, you'll calm down. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/c020.gif" border=0]

At any rate, good night.

*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

DIE MOOLAH

NO, WAIT...
[div style="text-align: left;"]
[/div]NOW:

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-family: Verdana;"]"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"[/span]

oo-hoo uk  u yours![img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/XPSP2/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-16.jpg" alt=""]  

DIE MOOLAH

GORDY GAMBINO

THIS IS A FUNNY THREAD BUT I THINK DIE Raging Poodle SHOULD HIMSELF STFU. GO BACK TO DV OR GO HOME AND GET YOUR FKN SHINE BOX!!!!
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

purelife

Hey NOT FAIR!  I want a DIE POOLIFE DIE POOLIFE, I HATE POOLIFE thread pullleeeze!

Oh Raging Poodle, could you smite me please?

ForShure

Aww, is the naughty kitty (raor) having a temper tantrum again?  

Marik

I don't understand you Raging Poodle!, you seem intelligent and all, but sometimes you're really sour. Husband / wife / kids / co-workers annoying you? hahaha  

WoeIsYou

Raging Poodle is a lonely old bastard, why do you think he acts in this way? He looks upon theangel/raor for internet companionship, the moron that he is. He will undoubtedly give all of his mundane and useless knowledge to some psychopathic individual that doesn't work and is part of some cult. That simply has to be some sort of twisted love arrangement. All of this is known knowledge, thus why he reacts to others in such an abusive way.  

awesomeraaor

o rly, what cult would that be and how would u pretend to know anything about raor?

the only 2 people raor has met in real life are ydvmod/spring and smilenwink/chai green.

posting real life info is against teh rules.

WoeIsYou

Paranoid are you? Never did I post anything personal what wasn't already noticable on a thread on DV, and interesting that once approached by a Mod was how quickly you jumped in to say "I am not making harrassing calls" One would have to ponder, and all the other things you have said. No secret, you mention how you're psychic and many other things to go along with all your lunatic straying thoughts.  

|