Resurrected: "hello mods"

Started by Moolah!, Mar 22 07 07:07

Previous topic - Next topic

bad kitty

agree that smiles make the world go 'round..

:)    

Moolah!

TehBorken wrote:
It's a max width setting here that's limiting it, but you can probably use the resize handles on the table to scrunch it down a bit.

Ha wish it were that easy... I'm copy pasting from the original thread, saved as an HTML file. In order to change the table settings I'd need to fiddle with the underlying code, or bring it up in an HTML editor.

I don't think that it's necessary though - look at Part I. How come that one fit nicely?

That tells me something in parts II, III are causing the overstretch - either a long URL, or a wide picture.

I'm suspecting either the grave stone pic (which was off topic anyway) or one of the URLs.

*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

Moolah!

bad kitty wrote:
anger? Raging Poodle doesn't get angry, he gets sneaky. ;)  

Ha ha! My secret is out!

WS

Raging Poodle! wrote:<P>TehBorken wrote:<BR>It\'s a max width setting here that\'s limiting it, but you can probably use the resize handles on the table to scrunch it down a bit. </P> <P><STRONG>Ha wish it were that easy... I\'m copy pasting from the original thread, saved as an HTML file. In order to change the table settings I\'d need to fiddle with the underlying code, or bring it up in an HTML editor. </STRONG></P> <P><STRONG>I don\'t think that it\'s necessary though - look at Part I. How come that one fit nicely?</STRONG></P> <P><STRONG>That tells me something in parts II, III are causing the overstretch - either a long URL, or a wide picture. </STRONG></P> <P><STRONG>I\'m suspecting either the grave stone pic (which was off topic anyway) or one of the URLs. <BR><BR></STRONG></P> <P> </P> <DIV></DIV> <DIV></DIV> <DIV></DIV>It wasn\'t the gravestone.  The thread was already stretched.

bad kitty

[span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(191, 0, 95); font-family: Verdana;"]Raging Poodle!, Raging Poodle!, Raging Poodle! :)[/span]

Moolah!

pitbullca.bc wrote:
LOL...sorry again....thanks though....just keepin it simple
have you gotten the point though Raging Poodle?  I don't know all the politics involved in the anger...but smiles is a good thing
   No worries, I'm getting the message. I'll respond in those threads soon.

Smiles might be a good thing I know, but I'm not big on fake smiles. So when I smile, it's always genuine. Can you see what I'm getting at?

Do I want to smile when other people's hate threads are deleted and mine aren't?

Do I want to smile when I see dysfunctional games being played?

Do I want to smile when I'm dealing with people who'd rather silence me than adress me in an open and honest fashion?

I don't resurrect threads without a good reason.

But thanks for your good wishes. [img onclick=smile(this.src) src="http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/happy/innocent.gif"]

Moolah!

WS wrote:
It wasn't the gravestone.  The thread was already stretched.

You're here to protect your gravestone aren't you... [img onclick=smile(this.src) src="http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/happy/laughing.gif"]

pitbullca.bc

no prob...not a fake smiler either...but I do smile alot! LOL  

pitbullca.bc

and *bless* for TB...like I promised

bad kitty

Raging Poodle! wrote:
WS wrote:
It wasn't the gravestone.  The thread was already stretched.[/p] You're here to protect your gravestone aren't you... [img onclick="smile(this.src)" src="http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/happy/laughing.gif"][/p] [/p]  lol, hilarious. :)
[/p]

bad kitty

omg weird, i just posted the above before i saw u brought it up again, haha!

e-synchronisity!

WS

I am.  I have four systems simultaneously running.  Two for DS, and two for DV.  

WS

Seriously, though, it wasn't the gravestone.  

Moolah!

WS wrote:
I am.  I have four systems simultaneously running.  Two for DS, and two for DV.  
   Aren't you taking these bulletin boards a bit too seriously?

WS

I think it Britney Smears that caused it, because I was wondering the same thing myself.  

|