Emma Watson quits Harry Potter Series

Started by Sportsdude, Mar 20 07 11:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

Granted it was in News of the World (UK tabloid)
She's apparently tired of being called that 'girl from Harry Potter'.  I do know that the series is taking a lot of her time and makes her not able to do other roles.  She was orginally going to be the pregnant teen in Children of Men for example.

[span class="black12"]TEEN film star Emma Watson is about to do a vanishing act from Hogwarts — because the Harry Potter films have lost their magic. [/p]The pretty 16-year-old, who plays key character Hermione Granger, wants a spell doing other roles. [/p]She has REFUSED to sign a new contract, plunging the final two movies of the JK Rowling novels into crisis. [/p]The feisty young actress has told producers that even doubling her pay packet to £2 million a movie won't do the trick.  [/p]Filming on the sixth film in the series — Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince — is due to start in months. [/p]Daniel Radcliffe is already signed up to star as the quidditch-playing wizard and Rupert Grint will again play Harry's best pal Ron Weasley. [/p]He told us: "Emma doesn't want to do it any more. She's tired of being known as 'that girl from Harry Potter'." [/p]She was shocked when a besotted fan stalked her at school. [/p]Rupert added: "Daniel and I are distant from her now. We don't text or talk to her when we are not filming." [/p]Their last film together — Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix —  comes out in July. [/p]Film makers Warner Brothers confirmed Emma, has not signed for more movies.[/p][a href="http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/showbiz/showbiz1.shtml"]
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/showbiz/showbiz1.shtml[/a]
[/p][/span]

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

tenkani

[FONT color=#ffffff size=1].[/FONT]
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Sportsdude

I hate it how people my age think she's hot, then I get even more angry when people say my sister looks exactly like her, after making the she's hot comment on the harry potter girl. Damn soccer boys keep harassing my sister at school.

tenkani

kingy

no matter what movies she will do, she will always be 'that girl from harry potter'.    

purelife

OMG, time for Jamie Lynn Spears to take ova!  IN YO FACES! ;)

P.S. I have her email addy if anyone is interested!!!11

Sportsdude

Spears isn't british. lol
Which rules out Dakota Fanning thank god.

tenkani

Wait you have Jamie Lynn's or Emma Watson's?????//

I knew a girl who went to school with Emma Watson and she said Emma is a total B I T C H!!    

But I think she's just jealous because-

onherfanclubwebsiteitsaysshe'ssweetandkindtofurryanimalsandalso-

whenIwaspeekinginherwindowthroughmytelephotolensshewassuresmilingalot!!

Russ

I can honestly proudly say that I have no idea who any of these girls you are talking about except for that chick from potter.

Whats hangign Mr Tenakni?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

OMG U DONT NO WHU JAMIE LYNN SPEARS IS///???  OMG LOL , U R SO IN TRUBEL!

Russ

purelife wrote:
 OMG U DONT NO WHU JAMIE LYNN SPEARS IS///???  OMG LOL , U R SO IN TRUBEL! [/DIV]
 Ok after this very clear message from Puresexxylife.. I now know who it is. Mr google helped me out as well.

Hows your afternoon going?

tenkani

Hi Russ!!!!

Bye Russ!!!!!

I'm off to visit my girlfriend Emma.

Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lise

As kingy put it, she'll always be remembered for her role as Hermonie Granger. She might as well milk it for all its worth because when HP bites the dust, there'll be nothing left for her. Dumbest move on her part.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Good luck Tenk!

I agree Lise.. Prime example.. look at the guy that played Luke Skywalker in the original Starwars.. Mark Hamilton I think his name was. He ended up marrying a playboy playmate.