Pirates of The Caribbean: At World's End trailer

Started by Sportsdude, Mar 20 07 11:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

Sweet.[a href="http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/piratesofthecaribbeanatworldsend.html"]
http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/piratesofthecaribbeanatworldsend.html[/a]

May 25th can't wait.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

Theres a third one? Wasnt the second one dumb enough? The first one was great, second no. And they are being a glutton for punishment with a third?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

lol they made the second and third one back to back.
Depp says he could do more films forever because he loves his character.

Russ

I love him as that character as well. It suits him so much. Lot better than 21 jump street.. although thats another classic.

Lise

They should have left Pirates. The second one was so bad.... I'm not sure if I want to see the third one at all but knowing my hubby, I'd probably be dragged to watch the third.

And Orland Bloom is still too pretty.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

In the movie Troy, Orlando was the 'Helen' lol.  

Marik

Yeah I saw the 1st Pirates, but not the 2nd... avoid?  

Sportsdude

If I could describe the 2nd movie in one word:
silly

Russ

Marik wrote:
Yeah I saw the 1st Pirates, but not the 2nd... avoid?  
  Yeah I would suggest avoid it unless you can borrow it from a friend without paying to own or rent it.

kingy

the 2nd one made over 425 million dollars. i guess as long as it makes money.

Russ

kingy wrote:
 the 2nd one made over 425 million dollars. i guess as long as it makes money.[/DIV]
 Alot of the people that went to see it, went because they enjoyed the first one. Kids liked the second one alot.

That being said I saw the second one regardless of the reviews and though it was 'ok'. And Ill probably see the third one because Ive seen the first two.

Sportsdude

Exactly. The first one was geared towards adults, it was smart without getting to ridiculous goofy. In movie 2, the producers and directors told Depp to just ham it up as much as possible with his character and the movie as a whole had this silly feel to the movie.  (In the first movie the producers/directors kept Depp in check, with his character)  

Devil

I thought the 2nd wasn't that bad. I thought it was just more of the same from the first for me. I hope III is good.