DS is Hot Now; DV is Sinking

Started by Adam_Fulford, Mar 10 07 01:23

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

And CURSES!  Clever guy. :)  I wish that he would "drop by" and add spike DS a bit. ;)

Sportsdude

What happened to Stoner?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

tenkani

[font style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" size="1"].[/font]  
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

P.C.

I always missed Gutch's wisdom.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Gutch will never make an appearance here. We're too tame!

[FONT color=#ff0000 size=7]IN A WORLD OF BEAKS AND FEATHER TEH GUTCH SUNS HIS REPTILIAN SKIN

TEH GUTCH
[/FONT]

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Moolah!

Hahaha wrote:
Adam_Fulford wrote:

DV is like Richard Nixon. DS is like John Kennedy. DV is stagnant, uninspiring, ugly, and hateful. DS, on the other hand, is vibrant, intelligent, and hip.  [/DIV]
 DS is still too much like high school with a few select and popular students that take over the board, leaving little room for newcomes to make their presence known. I compare DS to York House, all hoity-toity and elite, while DV is like Gladstone, tough and messy at times, but good when it can be.  At least on DV newcomers from the old-timers to the poo flingers are accepted if they can tough it out, plus if DV ever became registered it still would receive far more traffic and have more diversity than DS.    You might get a kick out of this:

[TABLE style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: midnightblue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR bgColor=whitesmoke] [TD align=middle][/TD] [TD][A title="Difference between DS and DV" href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=137747"][FONT color=#0000ff]Difference between DS and DV[/FONT][/A][/TD] [TD align=middle]Raging Poodle! [/TD] [TD align=middle]17[/TD] [TD align=middle]164[/TD] [TD style="FONT-SIZE: 7pt" noWrap align=middle]2/1/2007
1:37:35 AM[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

Two most important messages in that thread (in case it gets deleted):

[TABLE id=Table2 style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: midnightblue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=10 width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR bgColor=gainsboro] [TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" vAlign=top align=left]Raging Poodle! [/TD] [TD colSpan=2]

Yes, that's a cucumber sandwich with the crust removed...[/b]

[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

[TABLE id=Table2 style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: midnightblue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=10 width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR bgColor=gainsboro] [TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" vAlign=top align=left]Raging Poodle![/TD] [TD colSpan=2]
[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

[A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_big.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

tenkani

interesting

and yet you keep going back over and over and over again for that hot steaming mouthfull of cucumber.

analogy doesn't really work so well when you play both sides of the fence.

P.C.

It might, if you took down the fence. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/p031.gif" border=0]  

tenkani

^^^^ even more brilliant.

Unfortunately, P.C., that doesn't work for people who need to construct a universe with clear cut good and evil, black and white etc. I think the fences keep them from killing their neighbors.

P.C.

Unfortunately, P.C., that doesn't work for people who need to construct a universe with clear cut good and evil, black and white etc. I think the fences keep them from killing their neighbors.

I suppose that's true tenkani.  It's a better alternative if we could just keep the edges a little fuzzy.  There's some pretty nice shades of grey out there......like dove grey......[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif[/img]  (I know....what a sap)

tenkani

P.C.

LOL....that looks like a much more peaceful dove ! Never look a gift dove in the mouth.....that's what I always say......at least I think that's what I always say.

Hahaha

Anyone see that movie Mars Attack?  That dove just got shot down on DV.

|