where did you meet your current B/F or G/F?

Started by cartman, Mar 14 07 01:57

Previous topic - Next topic

cartman

where did you meet your current B/F or G/F? mew and my current G/F have been friends for so long we always hung out with each other and dated diffrent people but last week we started fooling around and we just sort of became a couple now it's like having a best friend with really good benifits LOL

Lil Me

yikes.  Last week?

Time to rent the movie When Harry Met Sally.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

The first few weeks of love is the cutest...... be sure you take notes otherwise she'll come back and haunt with questions like: do you remember our first month date anniversary? Do you remember what color I like? etc etc etc.

Good luck, you poor sod. (nicest sense)

I met my hubby a long time ago. He was in Vancouver, I was in Sydney. We made a long distance relationship work against the odds and..... get this, no MSN messenger. Back then, letters and phone calls were our only means of contact.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Started "fooling" around, heh?  ;)  You two must've always had a physical chemistry going on but never tapped it. :)

Me, I met my current b/f (of 3.5 years) at a bus stop like the last guy I was with. :)  

Lil Me

you've got a thing for bus drivers, eh? :)  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

hee hee....  it's the other way around. ;)

He ended up taking the same bus as me when we were heading to work. (we didn't work at the same place, just heading in the same direction).  

He noticed me first in April 2003 and then our first date was in September 2003.  Uhm, don't ask me which date that was.  We celebrate our anniversary in Oct or whenever we have the weekend free. :)  

purelife

How 'bout you Lil Miss Sunshine?  How'd you meet your hubby?

Lise

Lil Me wrote:
you've got a thing for bus drivers, eh? :)

What's there NOT to like about them? They drive a powerful machine, they wear a uniform and they'll take you anywhere you want.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

TehBorken

I met my sweetie/GF/Fiance through my good friend Johnny.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lil Me

I met Mr Lil Me through work initially.  He was "guy in the elevator".  Later he was "neighbour guy" and "keep bumping into guy"- though I was usually with my best male friend, who Mr LM thought was my bf.  We finally went out in 1996.  

Sportsdude

lol lise and her men in uniform ;)

EDIT: Can't add to this thread .... yet.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

"neighbor guy" as in neighbor living beside you or working beside you?

Lil Me

purelife wrote:
"neighbor guy" as in neighbor living beside you or working beside you?
 --

Lived in the same hood.

GORDY GAMBINO

BELIEVE IT OR NOT ON THE DISCOVER VANCOUVER FORUM.IT'S ONLY JUST HAPPENED.
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Queer Eye