'sup with the locked thread?

Started by Moolah!, Mar 07 07 05:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Spirit Guides thread be unlocked?

Yes
5 (62.5%)
Nooooooooooooo!
3 (37.5%)
Dunno. I need to consult my spirit guides on this.
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

|

Russ

kingy wrote:[BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"] [SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]where or how do you lock a thread. just so i dont do it by mistake.[/SPAN][BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]TehBorken wrote:
SH Members and above can lock/unlock their own topics. Admins can lock/unlock any topic. I suspect this was a slip of the mouse. I've done it myself by accident; it happens from time to time. It doesn't mean anyone is out to get you or that the Thread-Locking Overlords are landing. I've deleted threads by accident, modified other people's topics by accident, etc etc. It happens, and I'd hope people would just stop looking for any sinister hidden meaning behind things like this.

Jebus, folks, it's just teh intarweb. Take a deep breath and moooooooooove on.

[/DIV]

Ok, this made me snort my coffee all over the computer screen! Seriously, Im still half choking here.

Wheres that picture that I have of the guy with teh tinfoil hat with black helicopters landing behind him.

.. off to search stored pics...
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Aboozer

Female I never seen this side of you before. It's beautiful.
I am who I am, love me or hate me...f*ck you if you don't like it.

NOW WHERES MY BEER!

purelife

Female is a beautiful goddess, period. :)  OMGMEET?!  ;)

Know thy Drama Queen

A pervasive pattern of excessive emotionality and attention seeking, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1.is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fdeee0"]center of attention [/FONT]

2.interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior

3.displays rapidly [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fdeee0"]shifting and shallow expression of emotions [/FONT]

4.consistently uses physical appearance to[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fdeee0"] draw attention to self [/FONT]

5.has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail

6.shows [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fdeee0"]self-dramatization[/FONT], theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion

7.is suggestible, i.e., [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fdeee0"]easily influenced by others or circumstances  (Care to guess who?)[/FONT]

8.considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are.

[FONT color=#aa4d4e]Basically, a DRAMA QUEEN.[/FONT]

[P style="FONT-STYLE: italic"][FONT size=1]Prime example, A poster by the name of "A" is such an attention whore. I loathe her[/FONT].

TehBorken

purelife wrote:
Female is a beautiful goddess, period. :)  OMGMEET?!  ;)

Pictures, we want pictures!!!!!
[span style="color: rgb(208, 208, 208);"](preferably naked, of course)[/span]  
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Russ

TruthTruthTruth wrote:
TheAngel wrote:

Drat someone already posted a good pic here.

EDIT: heres the only good one I have right now on this computer

TB! yes! someone else is getting the 'blacktext'
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

justmy2cents

[a href="index.php?action=profile;u=221" title="View the profile of TheAngel"]TheAngel[/a]                      [div class="smalltext"]                         Sr. Member
                         [img]Themes/default/images/star.gif" alt="*" border="0"][img]Themes/default/images/star.gif" alt="*" border="0"][img]Themes/default/images/star.gif" alt="*" border="0"][img]Themes/default/images/star.gif" alt="*" border="0"]

[div style="overflow: auto; width: 100%;"][img]index.php?action=dlattach;id=396;type=avatar" alt=""][/div]
                         Hope

[a href="index.php?action=profile;u=221"]View Profile[/a]                      [/div]                                                            [table border="0" width="100%"][tbody][tr]                         [td align="left" valign="middle"][a href="index.php/topic,4331.msg65144.html#msg65144"][img]Themes/default/images/post/xx.gif" alt="" border="0"][/a][/td]                         [td align="left" valign="middle"]                            [a href="index.php/topic,4331.msg65144.html#msg65144"]Re: 'sup with the locked thread?[/a]                            [div class="smalltext"]« Reply #99 on: Mar 08 07 »[/div][/td]                         [td style="font-size: smaller;" align="right" height="20" nowrap="nowrap" valign="bottom"]                            [a href="index.php?action=post;quote=65144;topic=4331.90;num_replies=106;sesc=270ccf4fab4dca953303738495beb0b9" onclick="if (!currentSwap) doQuote(65144); else window.location.XXXX = this.href; return false;"]Reply with quote[/a]                         [/td]                      [/tr][/tbody][/table]                      [hr class="hrcolor" size="1" width="100%"]                       Actually, it sounds almost like indissipable..

If that's what you were getting at, I'll take it as a [span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0);"]complement[/span] nevertheless. ;)

You should start inventing more words, those are great!  

justmy2cents

Just my luck, didn't even finish before posting. Seeing as you aren't ESL "angel" maybe look towards your own definition of new words. Also just a thought, you're apology to Lise, reminds me of someone that belched and farted so loudly in public on purpose, and innocently turned around as if nothing happened and said " ooppssiiee daisy, I am so sorry! "

Sorry, just doesn't wash.

justmy2cents

Lise and PC, I have seen you're posts, too bad you had to go through this, no one should have to. You guys don't deserve that, good day to you all and the "Big B"  

another $.02

Sorry, just doesn't wash.

Angie's apology not only doesn't wash, it leaves an unspeakably despicable taint. A self-proclaimed synaesthete should be able to decipher this perfectly legitimate neologism, if she had any sort of sense, other than an overdeveloped sense of entitlement. Angie's non-apology to P.C., is inexcusable, as is her claim that she was attacked by PC.

Angel's Gotta Go

Definitely. Those are not attacks on P.C. and Lise. I feel this Angel poster just comes to any old forum and stirs trouble up whenever she feels like it.

[FONT color=#ff0000]We should ignore her though.[/FONT] All this attention, even if it is negative, just seeks to feed her delusional self.

TO PUT IT PLAINLY

female

boozy, you are making me blush :)

OMGMEET?!  ;)

yeah, baby :))

and mr bork,
 we should talk more :))

She's a registered troll.
^^^ what they said.

TheAngel

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]She's a registered troll.
[/span]^^^ what they said.

[br style="color: rgb(255, 0, 127);"][span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"]That made me blush & LOL.  =)[/span]

kingy

TehBorken wrote:[BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]SH Members and above can lock/unlock their own topics.

TheAngel wrote:
Ok, I just did a quick test.  I locked the thread again and was able to unlock it again right away.

[TABLE style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%"] [TBODY] [TR] [TD style="OVERFLOW: hidden" vAlign=top width="16%" rowSpan=2][A title="View the profile of TheAngel" href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=221"]TheAngel[/A]  [DIV class=smalltext]Sr. Member[/DIV][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE] how is this possible???

|

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Does the Washington Monument weigh more or less than 5 hamsters?:
What's the opposite of "left"?:
Complete the sentence: "Between a rock and a...":
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview