Poor Rosie Treated For Depression

Started by TehBorken, Mar 07 07 12:55

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

"[font class="story"][a style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255);" href="http://www.breitbart.com/news/2007/03/07/D8NNF08G0.html"] NEW YORK (AP)[/a] -- Rosie O'Donnell says she began being treated for depression after the Columbine school shootings and hangs upside down for up to a half-hour a day to improve her mental state."

In my opinion anything that increases the blood flow to Rosie [/font][font class="story"]O'Donnell's brain is probably a good thing. [/font]
[font class="story"]
[/font]  
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lise

Mr. Trump will no doubt be laughing his fake hair off when he hears this.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

hangs upside down? what the, this isn't the 50's and 60's anymore they treat depression with pills now.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

They may treat depression will pills, but I'm not convinced  it's very successful in a lot of cases.

'scuse me......I'm just going to hang around for a bit.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

talk about a 'rush of blood to the head'  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

[img height=122 src="http://static.flickr.com/78/183725260_f8d8b3f32e_m.jpg" width=167]

That is soooooo cute!!!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kingy

when she had her talk show, she was ga-ga over tom cruise, and now she is taking meds for her depression? what will tom cruise think about this.

personally, i think rosie is very, very, unstable. she seems to like to pick fights with everyone, including her co-stars, namely elizabeth.

Lil Me

I'm sure Elmo is still her friend.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Hangs upside down? That's batty.
A fool's paradise is better than none.