The Final Battle

Started by The Penitent, Mar 06 07 11:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Devil

Nice! Thanks!

and *super big hugz* back to you!

The Penitent

Love is indeed beauteous to behold, but greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for what he knows is true and right. Be strong in the face of evil and your soul shall ascend to its home in Heaven when the Dread One riseth and consume the Earth in flame and misery.  

Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd says "Wove is indeed beauteous to behowd, but gweatew wove haf no man than this, that a man way down his wife fow what he knows is twue and wight. Be stwong in the face of eviw and youw souw shaww ascend to its home in Heaven when the Dwead One wisef and consume the Eawf in fwame and misewy."

Joe Jive

Joe Jive says: Love be indeed beauteous t'behold, but greata' love had no joker dan dis, dat some man lay waaay down his life fo' whut he knows be true and right. Man! Be strong in de face uh evil and yo' soul shall ascend t'its crib in Heaven when de Dread One rised and consume da damn Eard in flame and misery. Slap mah fro!

Lise

[img style="WIDTH: 352px; HEIGHT: 426px" height=693 src="http://i19.tinypic.com/34nqlhy.jpg" width=406]

Sending your way.....................
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

The Penitent

Thank you Lise that is a wonderful garment.

KrisKross

REPENT! You're gonna go to Hell for saying those words, sinner!!

Bugger Off

Bugger Off, Kriss.

P.C.

From the reeking depths of His prison shall the Vile One rise, turning the very waters of the Earth to blood, and so shall the sons of Adam and the daughters of Eve know of His coming, and they shall weep and rend their hair, and all plagues of the Earth shall follow upon His footsteps and His minions shall be as the sands of the sea.

I'll have you know, I cleaned the reeking depths this morning.

Oh yea....and exactly what style would I be left with if I were to rend my hair.  I'm due for a change.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

TheAngel

Joe Jive wrote:
Joe Jive says: Love be indeed beauteous t'behold, but greata' love had no joker dan dis, dat some man lay waaay down his life fo' whut he knows be true and right. Man! Be strong in de face uh evil and yo' soul shall ascend t'its crib in Heaven when de Dread One rised and consume da damn Eard in flame and misery. Slap mah fro!
[br style="color: rgb(64, 127, 0); font-weight: bold;"][span style="color: rgb(64, 127, 0); font-weight: bold;"]Made me lol !  [/span]

The Enraged

(((((((((((((((((((((Sweet Penintent)))))))))))))))))))

They are impure and wandering spirits, who, after having been steeped in earthly vices, have departed from their celestial vigour by the contagion of earth, and do not cease, when ruined themselves, to seek the ruin of others; and when degraded themselves, to infuse into others the error of their own degradation...
 These spirits, are lurking under the statues and consecrated images: these are always mixing up falsehood with truth, for they are both deceived and they deceive; they disturb their life, they disquiet their slumbers; their spirits creeping also into their bodies, secretly terrify their minds, distort their limbs, break their health, excite diseases to force them to worship of themselves, so that when glutted with the steam of the altars and the piles of cattle, they may unloose what they had bound, and so appear to have effected a cure. The only remedy from them is when their own mischief ceases.[/p]On the Vanity of Idols,
Cyprian
[/p]  

The Enraged

... or On the Vanity of TheAngel  

TehBorken

Lise wrote:
[img style="width: 156px; height: 189px;" src="http://i19.tinypic.com/34nqlhy.jpg"]

LOL! "The Pause That Depresses"

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.