are peeps here as shallow about pitbulls as they are in DV?

Started by pitbullca.bc, Feb 27 07 06:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

Hey pitbull! ya made it over! I remember you signed up a while ago, but welcome!

I got nothing against pitbulls. Responsible owners, watch for any aversion, they are known to have behavioral issues.

I like bigger dogs :)

<not knocking you Brick! you are a lovable Min Pin>
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

I feel shame......I too should have welcomed you pitbull.  

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/schilder/s006.gif" border=0]      
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

tenkani

Pitbull, I know you just got here and all, but...um...I think I love you.

Teh proooofz!!!

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

pitbullca.bc

why thank you to all....long sweeping bow....

I am so far...enjoying the positive tone in this forum.  Pitbulls are outside with the german shepherd and not enjoying the snow.  They will come in for dinner...and not children! LOL.

Well...enough about the pitbull topic for me.  I just came in for a bit..and will go back to watching the devil wears prada...I am enjoying it so far...much better than the book.  

pitbullca.bc

tenkani-  that kitten just makes me wan't to cuddle it!  I love kittens!

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Is that movie any good? Devil wears prada? Ive never watched it.. wondering if its worth it.

You gots snow? You in the bby area? We have nothing here.. saw a bunch of cars with snow on the on the road but that was the only hint of snow that I saw.  

cartman

AyeMatey

cartman wrote:
hey pitt how is it over here?

[font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);" size="4"]It's 'orrid, mate, run fer yer life!!!![/font]

TehBorken

AyeMatey wrote:
[font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);" size="4"]It's 'orrid, mate, run fer yer life!!!![/font]

So true, so true.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

pitbullca.bc

oh oh oh!!!! Cartman!!!  Good to see you!!!!  I have just stopped watching the movie for a little bit.  It was funny..at the beginning...but..I have an issue with people that are materialistic bullies..and that is the way that the movie is going...blech...but..will let you know how it goes.

purelife

Welcome pitbull. It's great to see you around here from DV.  

Oh, I've seen Devil Wears Prada.  It was okay.  It's a light-hearted film, nothing much to it.

pitbullca.bc

Russ

cartman wrote:
hey pitt how is it over here?      
 careful we bite. also we are NEVER on dv <sarcasm>.

Hmm, I like your idea miss pitt. I might have to put my dog in my avatar. That IS your dog isnt it?

purelife

|