britney loses her mind and something else.

Started by kingy, Feb 17 07 08:09

Previous topic - Next topic

kingy

she doesnt look horrible but it does look like she just had a breakdown of some sort. she goes into rehab for an hour or two and then does this. something is not right.

purelife

She could've visited Canada for a rehab.  We have mountains and mountains of fresh air and hot guys (and girls).  ;)

kingy

yea, she is into girls now, isnt she? paris hilton?

purelife

Orca

lol purelife....

I shaved my kids hair when they are a month old the girl as well as the boy. It was cultural thing (not religious), people believe that the hair will have stronger roots and healtier, not to mention getting rid of cradle cap.

The guys in my old country have to shave their head as part of University orientation (the ladies just have to do more than 2 ponytails (three or more). So, shaved head on a young men's life is worn proudly as it means they are getting into higher education. I am not sure if that is still a practice until now. Actually they are suppose to just shorten the hair to about 2 cm, but some can't do that and opt to just shave them all.

It's a bit cruel, but for once, these men don't have to worry about their look or being snoobish about who they are. Just wear that hat and study, hehehehe.    

Sportsdude

I haven't shaved my head ever.  My hair is too precious. lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Oh, I believe in shaving baby's head of hair in the beginning as well regardless of gender.  Start of new roots.

Lil Me

My cousin is losing his hair due to cancer treatment and the family is contemplating a mass hair-shave event in support of him.  Nothing definate planned yet.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein