Hijacker Hijacked

Started by TehBorken, Feb 17 07 11:47

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

[h3]Hijacker OWNED by passengers!         [/h3]The man who tried to hijack a plane going from Africa to the Canary Islands was tricked by flight attendants, passengers and the pilots. The result? He had boiling water thrown in his face and then everyone on board jumped in and gave him a good ol' thumpin'. LOL, p0wned!
 [blockquote]Speaking to the gunman during the hijacking, the pilot realized the man did not speak French. So he used the plane's public address system to warn the passengers in French of the ploy he was going to try: brake hard upon landing, then speed up abruptly. The idea was to catch the hijacker off balance, and have crew members and men sitting in the front rows of the plane jump on him, the Spanish official said.  The pilot also warned women and children to move to the back of the plane in preparation for the subterfuge, the official said. [/p]It worked. The man was standing in the middle aisle when the pilot carried out his maneuver, and he fell to the floor, dropping one of his two 7mm pistols. Flight attendants then threw boiling water from a coffee machine in his face and at his chest, and some 10 people jumped on the man and beat him, the Spanish official said. [/p][/blockquote]  [a href="http://www.tribune.com.ng/sat/17022007/news/news12.html"]Link[/a]    
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

ripper

That's hilarious. I hope they put that creep in intensive care.

Lise

The question I would like to know is HOW the frack did he get into the aircraft with a gun in the first place without detection?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

tenkani

They didn't teach you that in ninja training school, Lise???    ;)  
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.