E-mails to Harper

Started by Gopher, Feb 15 07 11:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher

Has anyone ever had a reply?  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

Why? Have you written to him, Gopher? I've never in life written to a politician before.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Yes, I wrote him last week and didn't even get the courtesy of his autoreply!  

Sportsdude

I wrote to my local idiot conservative rep once, I wanted to see if it was just a form letter I'd get back so I sorta insulted him, using his family as political pawns.  I also called him an idiot but of course I didn't get an actual response, I only got a I believe blah blah blah form letter.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

Sportsdude wrote:
  I have I wrote to my local idiot conservative rep, I wanted to see if it was just a form letter I'd get back so I sorta insulted him, using his family as political pawns and called him an idiot but of course I didn't get a response like that.  I only got a I believe blah blah blah form letter.    ....   Same thing as you get from Bush!

Lise

Perhaps he's too busy.....
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

my dad was worried I'd be put on some sort of watch or something.  I throw the guys paper, he lives in a shack only got rich because his family owned farm land next to a hospital that wanted to expand.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

My hubby has been writing to Harper.  He got an auto reply and an actual email back from Harper's assistant.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

TheAngel

Harper is a pretty good person.  

It's hard to answer everyone's emails and letters personally when you're Prime Minister.

His staff do a pretty good job.