Hello Admins

Started by The.Angel, Feb 14 07 09:08

Previous topic - Next topic

The.Angel

I logged into the forum as a guest just now, and I received a little pop-up box that said:

"Supervised visitaiton"

Have I been bad?  *grin*

TehBorken

The.Angel wrote:
I logged into the forum as a guest just now, and I received a little pop-up box that said:
"Supervised visitaiton"
Have I been bad?  *grin*

Lol, no, I don't think so....you shouldn't see any pop-ups here unless they're a PM. Some of the Google ads may mention supervised visitation...is tht what you meant?
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

TheAngel

Nope.  It was quite in the middle of my screen, so I was like "oh, ok...then"  heheheh.

=)

TheAngel

err typo..... "Supervised visitation"  the box popped up and then disappeared when i moved the mouse.  

TehBorken

TheAngel wrote:
err typo..... "Supervised visitation"  the box popped up and then disappeared when i moved the mouse.  

Hmmmm, I dunno. (??) If it happens again and you're able to take a screenshot, send it to me or post it so we can see it.

Russ

Im on the one hour thingys then it logs out so I have to re log in. I dont like having things stored in my computer, like passwords.

So I sometimes browse the forums as a guest until I realize Ive logged out and log in again.. Ive never seen what you are saying miss Angel.. maybe like TB said its a pop up and your pop up blocker isnt working that well?

EDIT: drat you are already past this point. Fine then.. <sniff>
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

TheAngel

That's fine, I don't mind being bad.  =) =) =)  

TehBorken

Russ wrote:
Im on the one hour thingys then it logs out so I have to re log in. I dont like having things stored in my computer, like passwords.

You can tell the system to leave you logged in forever, or for some really long time like 999 minutes if you don't want to stay logged in forever.