What smell(s) do you like?

Started by Lise, Feb 10 07 10:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Moolah!

TheAngel wrote:
That's easy! Purple smells like purple.................nowhammsayin?

[FONT color=#c080ff]Sounds kind of funny, but that's what it is... the way she said it.[/FONT]

[FONT color=#c080ff]I can smell it but I don't really have a word to describe what it smells like.[/FONT]

[FONT color=#c080ff]It's kind of "perfumey", a bit on the "heavy" side - depending on the shade of the purple. [/FONT]

[FONT color=#c080ff]Lighter shades emit soothing tones. [/FONT]

[FONT color=#c080ff]Try touching purple, it's warm and sticky!  [/FONT]

[FONT color=#c080ff](Moral of the story: Just listen to it but don't touch it too much.) [/FONT]

[FONT color=#c080ff][/FONT]

[FONT color=#c080ff][img height=424 src="http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/fractals/collect/1999/Purple.jpg" width=584][/FONT]

*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

Lise

So by your definition, purple smells a lot like sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

tenkani

[FONT color=#7f007f size=4]Wh00t!![/FONT]

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Lise

Yeaaaah. Whenever I think purple, I can't help but think of... .him...... *shudder*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

CK

As a music lover, I have to admit. Prince kicks ass on the guitar.

Oh and he always has about 6 hot girls around him at all times! Good job Prince!  

TheAngel

Raging Poodle! wrote:
[p style="font-style: italic;"]TheAngel wrote:
That's easy! Purple smells like purple.................nowhammsayin? [/p] [p style="font-style: italic;"][font color="#c080ff"]Sounds kind of funny, but that's what it is... the way she said it.[/font][/p] [p style="font-style: italic;"][font color="#c080ff"]I can smell it but I don't really have a word to describe what it smells like.[/font][/p] [p style="font-style: italic;"][font color="#c080ff"]It's kind of "perfumey", a bit on the "heavy" side - depending on the shade of the purple. [/font][/p] [p style="font-style: italic;"][font color="#c080ff"]Lighter shades emit soothing tones. [/font][/p] [p style="font-style: italic;"][font color="#c080ff"]Try touching purple, it's warm and sticky!  [/font][/p]  [span style="background-color: rgb(223, 191, 255); color: rgb(64, 0, 127); font-style: italic;"](Moral of the story: Just listen to it but don't touch it too much.)[/span]
[/p]
[span style="color: rgb(128, 0, 255);"][/span][/p][span style="color: rgb(128, 0, 255);"] "Listen to it but don't touch it too much".......Oddly, I couldn't agree more!!! [/span]
[/p]  [/p][/p]

tenkani

[font style="font-weight: bold; font-family: Arial Black; color: rgb(127, 0, 127);" size="4"]This thread needs more purple!![/font]

TheAngel

[br style="color: rgb(160, 64, 255);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(160, 64, 255);"]Purple smells perfumey like purple.[/span]

tenkani

[span style="color: rgb(127, 0, 127); font-weight: bold;"]Purple smells like RAWKS!![/span]

TheAngel

This is a dazzling pic, Raging Poodle!!  =)

Lise

Salute to all thingees purple!!!
Bill Cosby.

TheAngel

Hahaha!  I wonder what that purple smells like?  

Moolah!

[FONT color=#a040ff]LOL. Did my definition stir up all this purple talk? [/FONT]

Lise wrote:

So by your definition, purple smells a lot like sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?

[FONT color=#a040ff]If you end up with sticky hands in the end, then yes. [/FONT]

[FONT color=#a040ff] [/FONT]

*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

TheAngel

Almost bedtime..Happy smelling, everyone.  :)

purelife

The smell of completed sex, especially outdoors.  'enuf said.    

|