Ping Pong Urinal?

Started by Lise, Feb 12 07 09:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Wouldn't it be funny if you guy boss walks in while you're peeing? Hehe. I mean what do you do in a situation like that?

I so want to ask another question but........
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kingy

go ahead and ask. you want to know how we write our names on snow??

Lise

That would be one. Why do you guys do that??

Do you check out one another at all? And..... ah, can you pee ok with a stiffy?? [FONT size=1]am just curious here....[/FONT]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

CK

I sometimes try and take a quick..peek....just to compare...but mine is too big and blocks the view.....ahem........

so...how about that local sports team?

Russ

writing in the snow is childs play. you learn that when you are knee high to a grasshopper. You arent a guy if you cant write your name in the snow.

Um, lise you shouldnt be able to. theres a valve in there that blocks the urine from coming out and opens so you can, uh, let your wad out. You can force it out, but you can break your little valve in there if you do so.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

CK

back in the university days, I could spell out the calander year in Roman Numerals. I went to school in Calgary too so I had to pee fast, or it would have froze off!

Russ

calgary gets cold. I went there when it was sunny out in late october.. then three days before i left it snowed and froze to negative 29. That was the last time I was in alberta.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

LOL. Ah gee.... thank you lads for your frank and interesting explaination. Bless points awarded.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I can't use a urinal for some reason.... but I'm not going there for it would be tmi. ;)  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kingy

you can pee with a semi stiffy. it kinda is a bit painful tho but sometimes, you just have to go, like when you wake up in the morning with 'morning wood'

Marik

Sometimes when you're walking in, you see a guy trying to gawk at another man's cock... I avoid that by going in one of the toilets.
But the worst thing is when people START TALKING to you when you're taking a leak... even if you really have to go, sometimes it doesn't come out because of the loud guy (so you waste time at the sink ... wash your hands... wait for the guy to leave, and then go back and do your business). You just don't talk.. I'm amazed that some guys don't follow this.  

Raver

Marik wrote:
Sometimes when you're walking in, you see a guy trying to gawk at another man's cock... I avoid that by going in one of the toilets.
But the worst thing is when people START TALKING to you when you're taking a leak... even if you really have to go, sometimes it doesn't come out because of the loud guy (so you waste time at the sink ... wash your hands... wait for the guy to leave, and then go back and do your business). You just don't talk.. I'm amazed that some guys don't follow this.  

This usually happens with drunks.  I like to turn and face them when they talk to me and pee on them.

That'll teach them!