What are you listening to now?

Started by Lise, Feb 07 07 09:56

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Van

Orik, Iron Maiden are one of the bands from the 80s that I totally respect. Love their lyrics and mystery. Seen them in concert and wow! Every song was like it's own adventure on stage.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Orik

hi van
iron maiden on stage is a show and a half
worth every penny to go and see or so i hear :D

hey michel not knocking ur song choice just didnt know how to reply to a song that left me twisted in knots one side of me wanted to smite u the other side wanted to bless you it was not a song i needed nor wanted to hear last night. umm this morning umm last night...

either way... i still can not stomach mornings... i need something fast heavy and something to make my ears and mind bleed and forget all that is soft and next off for a coffee and some breaky ... ...

a little something from the album and justice for all

[h1 style="color: rgb(72, 44, 27);"][a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9Xl3vKgGPc"]Metallica - Eye The Beholder[/a][/h1]

see u all later

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Russ

I agree with you orik. Something nice and mellow first thing in the morning.

Metallica!... got the black album on

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

I've been listening to Coldplay's Viva. Its a good morning, thinking expansively, driving, biking, wondering aloud album. lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

The Beatles - While my guitar gently weeps.

Fantastic song for my morning. One of the few written by George Harrison.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

Van

That is sad and closed minded.  We are all on this one planet.

As for Clapton, that may be true? I am not sure. But I read that Harrison and Clapton were good friends and did jam together a lot. Whether that was recorded?  Either way, I could listen to Beatles for hours at a time.

Michel

Michel

Van

^ There you go!

My ears would die from pleasure overload if I could hear these two together live.

Sportsdude

listening to Coldplay again.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Strawberry Fields Forever for example, or Tomorrow Never Knows, or Dear Prudence

Three of my faves as well, Michel.  Plus I'd have to add, Lovely Rita, Norwegian Wood, Penny Lane, Run for Your Life, And your Bird can Sing....and Your Mother Should Know.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Van

I am the Walrus

Back in the USSR

Something

Come Together

This list could go on all day.

As far as I am concerned, no band nowadays can even come close to touching how fantastic the Beatles were. Not even close.

Michel

|