What are you listening to now?

Started by Lise, Feb 07 07 09:56

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Van

Lise wrote:
Janet Jackson's [A href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhbLbBpn7II"]Feeback[/A]. Awesome!!!

She had to bail on SNL this weekend due to a flu. Mariah Carey is taking her place.

When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lise

Van wrote:
She had to bail on SNL this weekend due to a flu. Mariah Carey is taking her place.

Mariah who?? Just kidding. Can't believe she's still around. She's the most annoying singer I know apart from Alicia Keys and that other Jackson.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Sportsdude

mariah carey: "oh look at me guys I can hit this high note as I raise my hand, ohhh I'm sooo good, you suck hehehe and I rule"

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Does she still call herself Mimi?  It sounds like a name Paris would call her chiwawaawwhahaa

Lil Me

annoying or not, Mariah can sure sing.  (unlike Brit)  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

I think Alicia Keys has wonderful talent and can really sing.  I've heard some of her live concerts on youtube and boy oh boy is she better than her CD.  

Agreed LM.  Half the time I can't understand her high-noted songs but she's got a fabulous voice.

I guess we have our opinions.

Michel

purelife

Her CD cover was also air brushed.  So much so that it made the picture look awkward.    

Michel

Sportsdude

oh god please not celine. She's the curse of canada.  

purelife

Her song "My Heart Will Go On" is absolutely beautiful...

What's wrong with Celine?  I think she's very talented.

Sportsdude

Its Celine, because of her, everyone makes fun of canadians outside of canada. Plus her songs seem to follow me where ever I go. haunting lol

listening to the kooks new album, doesn't come out for another month. I like it.

Van

Lise wrote:
  Mariah who?? Just kidding. Can't believe she's still around. She's the most annoying singer I know apart from Alicia Keys and that other Jackson.

No argumanet here. I hate Bubblegum pop in any form. But I was about to ask Janet who? You think in this day and age, SNL could do a little better?

|