Random Thought of the Day

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

TheAngel

I thought the same thing about Orca, too.  

P.C.

Well how long were you on DV Lise, tenkani.....

I know you were on long before I was, but it's been almost 3 years since I started on there.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Late 2004. I think I was modding for a year then quit soon after. I've been lurking back since.... however, I haven't been back there since Mike went on his hissy spaz act. Besides DV is so boring rite now. No point.

tenkani has been there longer.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

How DO they get the Caramilk in the Caramilk Bar?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

I'm thinking they used lots of Russ' sexy teeth.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

My hair and beard is really long.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Raver

Sportsdude wrote:
My hair and beard is really long.  

Are you some kinda pot smoking hippie , a neckbeard havin Star Trek nerd, amish, or a biker?

Sportsdude

right now the hippie without the pot My beard is really really long  

Raver

I was hoping you'd say Amish so I could get all high and mighty and shame you for using a computer

Sportsdude

lol, my dad says I look like a south american revolutionary at the moment.  

purelife

WOOHOO, our company is implementing a 10-minute onsite massage.  Our department is having it some time in March/April!  I can't wait to get a massage.  I hope that this happens daily.  (probably not)

Lise

Excellent. Lucky you!!
Bill Cosby.

Raver

purelife wrote:
 WOOHOO, our company is implementing a 10-minute onsite massage.  Our department is having it some time in March/April!  I can't wait to get a massage.  I hope that this happens daily.  (probably not)[/DIV]
   Does it come with a happy ending?

purelife

Does it come with a happy ending?

[/DIV]Is that a sick perverted question for a sick perverted answer?  

Russ

I would think its an honest question... ;)

My random thought of the day is how the hell do people not get in as many accidents as they should when they dont know how a roundabout works... Its just like 4 way stops people...
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|