The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Eh, its just a couple old rusted out tugboats. (i was typing that last post on my ipod while listening to this one U2 song which for some reason channelled my neighbour growing up son-law's southern talk of calling his mother in law 'ms b' lol.. its Sunday morning)

I didn't like the inland route because there's nothing and the first time I drove it there was logging/fire damaged trees.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

LM@work

I'm boooooooored.

Somebody tell a joke....please!

Sportsdude

49er

LM@work wrote:
I'm boooooooored.

Somebody tell a joke....please![/DIV]
   ...OLD people have problems that you haven't even considered yet!

An 85-year-old man was requested by his Doctor for a sperm count as part of his physical exam.

The doctor gave the man a jar and said, 'Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow.'

...The next day the 85-year-old man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on the previous day.

The doctor asked what happened and the man explained,

'Well, doc, it's like this -- first I tried with my right hand, but nothing.

Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing.

...'Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, then with her left, still nothing. She tried with her mouth, first with the teeth in, then with her teeth out, still nothing.

'We even called up Arleen, the lady next door and she tried too, first with both hands, then an armpit, and she even tried squeezing' it between her knees, but still nothing.'

...The doctor was shocked! 'You asked your neighbor?'

The old man replied, 'Yep, none of us could get the jar open.'

Orik

Ohh way to go  team canada 2 nothing right now canada leads.. woot.
[span style="color: rgb(45, 45, 45); font-family: Arial Narrow;"]
ok this is a very old joke[/span]

Gone Fishing

Last Saturday morning I got up early, put on my long  johns and  dressed quietly. I made a lunch, grabbed the dog and went to the garage  to hook up the boat to the truck and down the driveway I went. Coming out of the garage rain is pouring down; it is like a torrential  downpour. There is snow mixed in with the rain, and the wind is blowing  50 mph. Minutes later, I returned to the garage. I came back into the house and  turned the TV to the weather channel. I find it's going to be bad  weather all day long, so I put the boat back in the garage, quietly  undressed and slipped back into bed. There I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation,  and whispered, "The weather out there is terrible." To which she sleepily replies, "Can you believe my stupid husband is out there fishing?"

next joke
here is two woman that go fishing together all the time.One lady asked  the other,why is it that I never get nothing but you always seem to get  the fish.Her friend said,Well every morning I pull the covers back and  see witch side my husbands penis is laying.If it's on the right I fish  of the right side,If it's on the left I fish of the left.The first lady  said HO I see but what do you do if it's standing staigh up.Her friend  replide WHO WANT'S TO GO FISHING IF IT"S STANDING!!!

Fairplay[/p]  A couple goes on vacation to a fishing resort in northern Minnesota.   The husband likes to fish at the crack of dawn.  The wife likes to read.   One morning the husband returns after several hours of fishing and  decides to take a short nap. Although she isn't familiar with the lake,  the wife decides to take the boat.  She motors out a short distance,  anchors, and continues to read her book. Along comes the game warden in  his boat. He pulls up alongside her and says,"Good morning, Ma'am, what  are you doing?"  "Reading my book," she replies, thinking isn't that  obvious?  "You're in a restricted fishing area," he informs her.  "But  officer, I'm not fishing. Can't you see that?"  "Yes, but you have all  the equipment. I'll have to take you in and write you up."  "If you do  that, I'll have to charge you with rape," says the woman.  "But I  haven't even touched you," says the game warden.  "That's true, but you  do have all the equipment."  MORAL: Never argue with a woman who reads.   (Contributed by Scott Jamison, Orem,Utah)[/p]Wild Whiskey Worm[/p]  One day Jim was out fishing and was not having any luck at all, he tried  lures, worms and other types of bait and was just not catching  anything. Tom was fishing about 20 feet from him and was catching fish  as fast as he cast his line out. Jim was getting very jealous of this  show off, so he asked the Tom what he was using for bait. The man said "  I am using worms, but I dip them in whiskey" Jim got really interested in this technique so he asked Tom if  he could try one of these drunk worms. Tom had no problem with this  request so he handed Jim one of the worms. Jim placed the worm on the  hook and cast out no sooner than his hook hit the water, Jims pole began  to bow like crazy, he set his hook and started to reel it in. Once he  got his catch up to the shore he noticed that the worm had the fish by  the throat. (contributed by Jeff Walsh, Indianapolis, Indiana)[/p][font style="color: rgb(0, 128, 255);" size="4"][a href="http://www.outdoorexpressions.com/fishjoke.html"]More out door's fishing jokes etcetera can be found here [/a][/font]
[/p]  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

Hahahahaaa...love the second one.  

I'm ready for some sunshine !!!  Anyone else ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Isn't it sunny out? I haven't really noticed the weather.  

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

just upping my post count.
nothing to see here.

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Orik

Lol you silly monkey. welcome back by the way..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

I couldn't post for several days. Computer problems. However all up and running again although the print's too small!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

[font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0); font-family: Arial Black;" size="7"]ORIK!!!!![/font]

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

P.C.

Post Monkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !  How we've missed your sweet monkey face.  

*Careful not to trip on any tumbleweeds here.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Big Orik

Damn and I used to think I was a bit on the big side.. seeing that ugly walrus ? makes me feel almost small.  

|