The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

no bugs tonight as there's a monsoon outside with rolling thunder  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

This new cat is driving me f*cking crazy.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Russ wrote:

Did new kitty bite your toes?

[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]Does anyone own or know where to buy pastry recipe books that measure in grams instead of cups?  I'm wondering if they exist as I haven't seen them yet.  

van_guy

Russ wrote:

Duct tape ... as you well know Russ is the answer - doesn't REALLY matter what the question is ...

Duct tape ...or WD 40 - in this case I think duct tape ...
Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Russ

New kitty didnt bite my toes.. he tried teething on them. I seriously though he had a knife and fork down there. lol.

Hasnt stopped running in circles for the whole day. Its like hes hunting me. ah kittens..

VG: If I duct taped the cat my brothers girlfriend who has decided this is her baby will knife me in my sleep. She wont even let me discipline the cat if he tries to scratch teh couch or climb the curtains.

P.C.

Did you just hear yourself ?  Discipline a cat ????  LOLOLOL

Sorry Russ...couldn't resist.

We finally just got power back.  It went out last night just before 7:30.  Very very windy here....kicked up around noon yesterday, and is just starting to die down now.  It's one of those super warm winds.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

winds of nanaimo *making wind sound effects*

Mutter believes I should get a p.o. box in Washington as Canadian stores don't have online shopping (its rare) and shipping costs. I'm in the middle of picking a town to drive to in attempt to make these pick ups an adventure. Anywhere but Blaine.

Lynden has a dutch windmill, but Bellingham is one of the best places to retire too, and that's the light at the end of the tunnel in this house...  

Russ

SD, I have a box in point roberts. Quick and easy across the border.

PC... dont burst my bubble. I can discipline Datsun if I want to. <kicks stone on floor>

P.C.

Hahahah....Datsun

Everybody knows cats train their staff....not the other way around.    

Sportsdude

You've mentioned about it before, it would make shipping easier and quicker.

Would a P.O box (for a citizen) make me a resident of Washington? (stupid question, but just curious)

P.C.

I use a place called Ship Happens.  It's great, because a lot of US catalogue shopping will not ship to a PO Box.    

purelife

I've been out for 4.5 hours, going to two appointments, shopping for gifts and I'm pooped!  Time to put up my feet.  I can usually last longer than this!!

I was surprised that my Nutritionist was upset that I actually lost about a pound of weight after being on this restricted GD diet for a week than having my blood sugar double on that one day where I splurged on sweets.

I can't believe that I'm 30 weeks!!  Less than 10 weeks to go.  HOLY MOLY!!!!!!  And I feel great......so far! :)

Sportsdude

halloweeeeeeeeeeeen  :-)

exciting!!!

PC how does Ship Happens work?

Lil Me

This thread should be called:

I don't have nothing interesting to say.    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I do.  [img style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #3169c6 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c6d3ef; BORDER-TOP: #3169c6 1px solid; CURSOR: pointer; BORDER-RIGHT: #3169c6 1px solid" onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#C6D3EF';this.style.border='1px solid #3169C6'; " onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor=''; this.style.border=''" onclick="InsertImage('/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/4.gif');" align=absMiddle src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/4.gif"]

SD....Ship Happens is home based buisness that allows you to use their home address for shipping.  When your parcel arrives though...you have to go and pick it up.  It's located 3 blocks South of the Sumas / Huntingdon Border Crossing.  They give you a call or email notice when your parcel is in.

|