The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Um.  Get this.  They don't know where it is.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Huh?  That doesn't make sense at all!  Maybe those guys are taking it for a joyride?  GRRRRRRR!!!!!!

I hope you get it soon and they're doing everything they could to track it.  Are you guys ok for vehicles after having sold your truck?

P.C.

There was only two  in BC of the one we ordered.  One was in the interior and the other wasn't the right colour.  So they called for the one that was in the interior, but it was on it's way to Alberta.  (3 weeks ago)  So then they sent it back...was supposed to be here the beginning of LAST week.  Then the beginning of THIS week.  Sawdust called today....and he said...."we're not exactly sure where it is".

Unbelievable.

Anyways....yes....we're good with vehicles til this one shows up.  

Sportsdude

Oh dear, the taco went missing. Siesta hombre? That's what happened to the mexican place down the street, they opened and bam 2 months later 'closed due to kitchen fire' pollo en feugo! lol

I'm actually getting tired of mexican food, and long for *gasp* the italian places? *shudder* impossible. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

P.C. wrote:
Unbelievable.
--

That's what I'm thinking.

Maybe if you rant and rave enough they will throw in some extras.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Im with LM.. this is their fawkup.. not yours. Tell them you were told you would have it one week ago, and now you are having to borrow your firends/families vehicles due to their incompetence, and the fact they LOST your vehicle.

Good mornings!

Im sending out another spate or resumes in the next little bit here.. just waiting for some addresses from a buddy.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Toyota's not very good with negotiating.  They are the only car company that won't dicker.

Sawdust is much more patient than I.  Well maybe.  He gets PO'd on the inside...I get PO'd on the outside.  I'm pretty sure I would be up there making a nuisance of myself.  

LM@work

They probably won't budge on the price, but will throw in some accessories.  Maybe take a look at the current catalog and figure out what items you'd like.  Make a list of everything from the tonneau cover to the coffee mugs!

P.C.

Isn't it a little late though ?  The purchase is done.  I could see them doing something like that to not lose a sale, but why would they throw in anything at this point.

Tonneau over would be soo nice though.  Not only do they look good, they are good for better mileage too.

Sportsdude

Could it be island transportation issues?  

P.C.

I don't think so SD.  I don't even think it has made it that far.  It may actually be taking the proper amount of time...who knows.  The fault could simply lie with the salesman for not being sure of what he says before he says it.  

Gopher

I am just about to have a glass of ouzo.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Mr Clean magic erasers works wonders!!  It saved me from what could have been permanent stains.    

Sportsdude

I'm watching Ratatouille for the first time.  

|