The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Being a vegan is different from being a vegetarian. Vegans abstain from all meat production or by-products - breads, eggs, milk, cheese, honey, most beer, etc, etc.

Some vegans look at vegetarians with disgust.

I like indian, mexican and basic stir fries/pan-asian/thai.  I found/find it easier to go without meat in those culinary diets than the typical North American one. It's also easier to go without if you don't live in the exurbs where every restaurant is a chain.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

I am not impressed with my new glasses, shall take them back tomorrow.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

I have recently been adding some vegetarian dinners to my weekly diet these are from Gardien (http://www.gardein.com/products.php?t=fresh&p=7) and honestly they are not to bad..

the Problem is it takes 2 of these to fill me up.

All in all not bad I just wish these meals were not so damned small   
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

I just finished watching The Time Travelers Wife.

I am not ashamed to say I cried at the end of that movie it was just so heart warming it was touching and yet so very sad..

I remember the last time few times I have cried.  I cried at Barbara's  funeral (I still miss her) and then at Richards then the last time I  cried was when I found out a friend of mine who taught me to survive on  the streets of Vancouver. He was a man who loved motorcycles a guy that  showed compassion to others. He who taught me that it was okay to be a  man, that it was okay to show how you feel and show your feelings for  others.

He remind me or perhaps i should say he helped me relearn to laugh. He  showed me that it was ok to smile and to laugh, that you did not need to  scowl or be angry all the time. He taught me how to have compassion for  others. This was a  guy that showed me how to be a survivor but he  taught me something else that it was possible to get off the streets and  to live..For him I cried.

as far as I know Jeff was murdered, he was beaten to death over a car or  something. I do not think he stood a chance. My understanding was that  there may have been a few attackers and possibly a weapon involved, but  the police details where not released. I was in to much shock to ask . I  never got a chance to really know him & I was sad to say good bye  he was a friend to everyone.

I  will never understand why anyone would want to hurt him in such a manner.  

With all the things that have happened in my life and yet I cried harder  for this movie than for my friends.  I still have grief deep inside my  self and a empty place in my heart which Barbara filled but is no longer  a part of.  I have tears for a movie but I have no more tears for grief  or injustice.  

So why do I cry for a movie when I can no longer cry for myself or over painful memories or for missing friends?

Sometimes there are things that happen that makes me feel as if my life is cursed....
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

purelife

That is so sad, Orik. :(  

I watched that movie as well.  I enjoyed it too. :)  I like the actress and liked her in The Notebook and Morning Glory.

Gopher

I can't wait for Thursday next week.

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

Sportsdude

Getting a haircut tomorrow. I'm starting to look like the main singer of the electric duo LMFAO (the guy on the right). Whenever I go running my hair bobs up and down and side to side in the shadows.

[img style="width: 342px; height: 228px;" src="http://www.sweetslyrics.com/images/img_gal/8808_lmfao.jpg"]

Gopher

LOL If that's the case, you might be able to sell what's cut off to a wig maker.

purelife

I couldn't believe that LMFAO was a band's name!  

*yawns* Is it bedtime yet?!

Orik

Nope bedtime is 16 hours away for me yet, but it sure seems like a great idea to lay down for a power nap. However I find that the question is does one take the nap before or after Dinner... (My lunch time your suppertime)

Sportsdude

purelife wrote:
I couldn't believe that LMFAO was a band's name! 

*yawns* Is it bedtime yet?!

It's always bedtime somewhere -- or, in my case, never getting enough sleep.

LMFAO is an okay electronic act (electronic music is back in force)

You know them as the party rock anthem guys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8&ob=av3e

... and Sexy and I know it.  (hilarious video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyx6JDQCslE&ob=av2e

Sportsdude

I misjudged my mileage for running tonight. Almost ran a half-marathon instead of a 10k. I just about died.    

purelife

This head cold is taking longer than normal to get rid of.  blah!

|