The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Crap....it's the 30th, and I've JUST figured out why I've been sooo screwed up this month.  Losing days, not sure what day it is...thinking I'm going nuts because I was positive hub went to work the day before....etc.

MY COMPUTER CALENDAR WAS SET ON NOVEMBER !!!!  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Isis

that's hilarious....my computer confused me the other day...the old day lights savings time kicked in.  I'm like WTF...how did I just go back an hour when all my other clocks say otherwise!
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

P.C.

Do you think we depend on them a little too much.  

OK...back to insulating.  Sawdust is doing the wiring, so we'll finally have some light and heat in there. Yeayyyyy

Sportsdude

Yikes. Please don't mention November yet... term papers looming

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Orik

As much as we would like to stop time Sportsdude I have bad news for you...

Happy November First...

I do hope everyone has remembered to set the clock back one hour... Fall Back...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lil Me

I came home at 10:30 last night and set the clocks IN THE WRONG DIRECTION.  D'oh!  Got out of bed a few hours later when I realized my mistake.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Orik

Hello Lil_Me ola everyone else

I am to tired to greet each one of you name by name besides I have headache & feel like hell. Blah, I am already sweating a small storm =(and I've got to hobble off to work now... Have headache will travel, plus I will bitch and moan ... Almost forgot have to go feed the damn vampires too, I will probably do that tomorrow instead.

Well I hope you all had a good soulfull Samhain  a spooktacular Halloween a awesome All Saints Day and may those of the UK have had a grand Guy Fawkes day / night. How ever you celebrated, may you be rested and loved, hugs to all. and with that the farting frog leaves for the exit door.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Isis

I hate systems of equations....they are the thorn in my side
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Sportsdude

You blink around here and November is done.

Russ

Sportsdude wrote:
You blink around here and November is done.

??? You know its november and its just begun right?

Well, I got bored and made chili again.. but this time decided to see how much I could make. I have about 7 gallons in two pots on the stove right now.. one is hot and one is medium.

Also finally picked up more beer. Im set for tongiht, lol.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

Yes, I know its just begun. I'm just running on the month ends in the middle of the month mode.

My friends flight from London is late.

purelife

It's POMEGRANATE season!!  I wish they weren't so expensive though....

I had a juicy one lsat night.

Gopher

I agree with you Purelife. I love them but by the time I decide I can afford one, they've all gone.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Oh yum Miss purelife.  I had one a few weeks ago, but not one on those giant ones.

I am nursing a maimed finger right now.  I was trying to take a short cut on the chop saw, and the blade grabbed the wood and slammed it into the fence...pinching it badly.  It is turning black and I think I'm going to lose my nail.  It's STILL throbbing.  

Sportsdude

Ouch P.C. get better soon.

I'm driving to Sooke at the end of the month.

|