The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

You're close enough to these guys to be in close proximity to their phones ?    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Yeah. Oh oh I've got to take a picture of this doctor's office near the beach we've always made fun of for decades. The doctor literally does everything and puts it on his office sign.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

van_guy

49er wrote:
<EM>Russ wrote:<BR><BR>So its on for Pho this evenign with some friends I havent seen for a few months.<BR></EM><BR><BR>I eat pho only in cold weather....boiling spicy broth and lots of hot green pepper

In Vietnam pho has a slang connotation - meaning an extramarital affair.
you eat rice at home but you always go to a restaurant for pho
so your wife (husband) is rice and your girlfriend (boyfriend) is pho

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

P.C.

Have had endless company...and when we haven't, we've been company.  Spent a few agonizingly sweltering days in Naramata.  Too hot for me....and SMOKY !!!  Everything getting covered with ash.

Lil Me

Word to the wise: the McTeriyaki burger (either beef or chicken) is a regrettable experience.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
Word to the wise: the McTeriyaki burger (either beef or chicken) is a regrettable experience.
I think you would save yourself 20 minutes of grief on the porcelain throne a few hours later if you just skipped anything from there.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

I'm starting to believe that I should just quit school and write travel books.

purelife

My wireless internet is fixed by Best Buy!!!  It used to stop and just reload after about half hour on the net.  I would have to restart my laptop and sometimes internet only lasts for 10 minutes.  It was frustrating!!!  

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Have you tried ice wine, Lil Me?  I heard it was really good, expensive though.  

Sportsdude

BC ice wine is 20 bucks at Trader Joe's.

box wine
soooo yuppie.  ;-)

P.C.

Ice wine is yummy Miss purelife.  But only a little bit.  It's sweet and rich, so nice for dessert or with savoury cheeses.    

P.C.

Hey....we sold our truck.  We weren't planning on it, but someone offered to buy it.  It's in amazing shape as far as the body goes....still looks new after 15 years....but we told the guy that there was no guarantees on the mechanical end.  He was fine with that.    

Sportsdude

Nice! The Bonneville doesn't qualify for cash for clunkers, my sister is devastated and we have a car nobody wants.  

purelife

Did your taco arrive yet, P.C.?  

|