The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Doesn't he know that Easter was a while ago?

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

OK...I'm making progress.  He is out of the guest room and is now somewhere in the living room or the dining room or the lounge.  So I have ironing boards and chairs and other stuff blocking him from going back to where he was.  I'm closing in, I'm closing in.  

P.C.

Catch and release completed only moments ago.    

Lil Me

Free!  Free to live another day, little bunny.  Stay away from the puddy tat!
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

van_guy

Lil Me wrote:
Free!  Free to live another day, little bunny.  Stay away from the puddy tat!

Bad ole puddy tat!

Did Mr Bunny cry when you cornered it?
Once when I was a kid a pet bunny got away and a bunch of us neighborhood kids had to catch it -
we cornered it and it began to cry - it was the saddest sound i think i have ever heard.

Happy to hear easter is back on ...

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

P.C.

Oh god van guy YES!.  It was worse.  First he screamed. Then he started with the little pant pant pant sobbing sound.  It was truly pitiful.   My heart was pounding out of my chest.

I also discovered that the corners and underneaths in the lounge were in SERIOUS need of a dusting.  (I know there's a way to work in dust bunnies at this point....but I'm at a loss).

Russ

Those things can SCREAM. Man, I was looking around at everywhere else as I did not believe it could make a sound like that.

Well, did some steaks, potato salad, and a romains salad yesterday evening. Drank a bunch of beer and lost some soldiers in the freezer when I forgot about them. Im thinking about using them for a marinade on ribs so as to not waste it.

Got a bunch of chicken and have it marinated already.. ready for tonight. Im going to have a few people over tonight.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Sounds yummy Russ.  No....you don't want to be wasting beer.

Tonight I'm doing homemade KFC and KFC coleslaw.  I found a bunch of 'copycat' recipes, and this one is supposed to be bang on.  We'll see.

Sportsdude

I forgot how ridiculously inexpensive St Louis is for golf.  Its anywhere from 9 to 13 dollars for nine holes at the public course to 20-25 dollars for 18 during 'twilight' aka after 12pm or 2pm for the premier courses that range from ridiculously hard Scottish links to designer courses.

lol

purelife

P.C. wrote:
Tonight I'm doing homemade KFC and KFC coleslaw.  I found a bunch of 'copycat' recipes, and this one is supposed to be bang on.  We'll see.

Ooooo.....lemme know how your KFC chicken turned out!!  I had KFC w/fries tonight too.  My stomach doesn't like it today.  No more KFC for a while.

P.C.

The chicken turned out super.  It was really delicious...but as for being a dead ringer for KFC....I don't see it myself.  But it WAS really good.  I'd definitely do it again.
 (I just posted this in the lunch thread...and then couldn't figure out where the post that you were asking about it went)  

purelife

Hey ladies - for those of you who went to baby showers before baby is born, how did it go?  Were there any games with prizes?  

Sportsdude

It seems I am unable to read emails or lots of texts on a computer. I went back to this important email in one of my folders from a month ago,  and I've looked at it 4 or 5 times (over the course of a month), but today was the first time that I saw an attachment and another offer that related to the email. too late now.

this is the 5th time its happened this month and they've all been important time sensitive emails.

|