The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

No I hadn't - and he looks angry because I've captured him.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

Sportsdude wrote:
 Everyone will be talking about this for weeks.

Joaquin Phoenix just had the weirdest interview on Letterman:
[a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG-M1CWskeQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG-M1CWskeQ[/a]

I still think this is a joke, Andy Kaufman style.

good christ man he is about 3 sheets to the wind on LSD
[h1 id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading"]Lysergic acid diethylamide[/h1]
the last time i saw some one that fubared was in 91 when i was babysitting 3 friends who went skylighting.  (midnight to 8 am lsd tripping)  dose at 10 pm peak about 4 am finish coming down about 10 am.  that dude was in lala land

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

Seems a little redundant at this point.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

It could be two years from today, but I think attempts to stop it at this point are a little silly.

Lil Me

I just heard something on the news about someone vandalizing the countdown clock.  P.C.- do you have a solid alibi for this evening?!  Or will your line of defence be: "My cat did it".

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Erm....clock ?  What clock.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/d015.gif" border=0]

P.C.

That yard criminal is far too clean shaven to be my little prince.   Besides....he's a killer, not a hooligan.

Lil Me

Wondering: have there been more gang slayings in 2009, or is this the media's interpretation of regular local news?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

I always assume its media. Remember last year had a rash of killings in one week, everyone was going 'omg the sky is falling' and then you heard nothing for months.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Sure seems like there have been more Lil Me.  It's becoming a little frightening.  

purelife

Scary indeed and gunshots at local neighborhood, in places where you don't think a gun could go off.  

|