The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

lol what happened?

futher proof that SFU students actually care about things and UBC students rather not:

[a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9I3qfuBYdY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9I3qfuBYdY[/a]

thousand plus showed up for save SFU rally

If UBC did that you'd be lucky to get 100.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

lol

conspiracy plot hits UBC AMS elections!

the leftist or 'radical' affiliated president elect has been dq'd for 'acting like a slate' (political party) (which are banned) with other board candidates. Someone gave mysterious 'video evidence' on tuesday to the election officials. The vote was wednesday and then the news came out friday that the prez elect was dq'd. The person now going to be President is a Commerce student who is pro UBC Administration on continuation of building condos for the rich, senior retirement centres on campus and the destruction of the farm.  Every candidate endorsed by the commerce society has now 'won' office.

Michel

Sportsdude

yikes Michel.

1/3 of my 12p midterm is done. Took 5hrs to do the first 1/3

Gopher

This morning has been a real peach. I started off fuming and then progressed to incandescence.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Gopher

My lips are sealed - but only because I'm logging out now..  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

well that was weird, I got a facebook message from my friend i had feelings for new bf saying he's the new guy, I don't understand why they would do this. lol

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
well that was weird, I got a facebook message from my friend i had feelings for new bf saying he's the new guy, I don't understand why they would do this. lol

Huh?  I'm confused....deeply confused.  The new guy messaged you to say that he's the new bf to the girl that you had feelings for?  Do you even know the guy?

Sportsdude

No he's some German living in Hungary.
Does the guy see me as a threat or something? I dunno, I find this silly. I used midwestern language of 'who's the lucky guy' like i'd say to any girl or if it was a guy 'who's the lucky girl?' Apparently my friend over here thinks I'm saying something as being jealous therefore she sent him to message me to say she's taken. That whole idea is silly as I don't care really what she does.

Orik

Gopher wrote:
This morning has been a real peach. I started off fuming and then progressed to incandescence.  

umm whats light got to do with anger ? did you perchance mean incensed ?

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

|