The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Does anyone share my frustration...needing to deal with someone who is totally inept...but feeling guilty because it isn't the person's FAULT....this person has mental limitations...like Forrest Gump.  Very nice man but....

*sighs*

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Lil Me

I know the guy is doing the best he can each and every day.  It's just too bad.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

There's not much you can do except accept it for what it is, make a positive out of it for the person.  

Sportsdude

Russ

Sportsdude wrote:
Lost the wallet again.  

Im glad Im not the only one. SS gets mad when I make us late by 15 minutes when Im searching fo rmy wallet prior to leaving.
Do you lose keys too?

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

I lose everything. My mother wonders how I survive living in a different country! lol

Do you do things second nature (like closing the garage door when leaving) to the point you think 5mins later or when you're driving down the street "did I close the garage door?" That's me in a nutshell except apply it to everything.

This new life with glasses to read the board is the newest one. Its in my bag 24/7 as I don't need it for everyday life (well technically I do, I can't see people walking faraway anymore, need contacts). Anyway, the glasses case sinks to the bottom of the bag and I freak every single class thinking I forgot them.

Russ

Sportsdude wrote:
I lose everything. My mother wonders how I survive living in a different country! lol

Do you do things second nature (like closing the garage door when leaving) to the point you think 5mins later or when you're driving down the street "did I close the garage door?" That's me in a nutshell except apply it to everything.

This new life with glasses to read the board is the newest one. Its in my bag 24/7 as I don't need it for everyday life (well technically I do, I can't see people walking faraway anymore, need contacts). Anyway, the glasses case sinks to the bottom of the bag and I freak every single class thinking I forgot them.

Its not only you bud. Do it second nature then wonder for ten minutes and go back to be sure. I will wake up thinking, did I lock the back gate? Did I unplug the compressor so it doesnt wake up the neighbors at night (think freaking LOUD).. then I get out of bed and wander down after tossing and turnign for half an hour.

Sportsdude

haha. Yup that's me too. lol
I don't know how we survive. haha

Hmm well I checked down at the lobby, no wallet in the lost in found. So its in this apartment somewhere. goofy me.

Sportsdude

lol. The paper with all my monthly finances that I keep track of was on top of it on the printer. silly SD  

Russ

You are a bad guy.

Im looking for my wallet right now. I need to go buy something.

Sportsdude

Sportsdude

I think I'm going to join Zipcar. Anybody use this before?  

|