Naslund gone.....

Started by Lise, Jul 05 08 03:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Markus Nasland stay with the Canucks?

Yes
2 (33.3%)
No
0 (0%)
Don't Care
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Lise

Boohoo..... I'm not a hockey fan but even I feel that this is a betrayal to CAnuck fans all over. On the other hand who wants to stay with a losing team forever?

[img]http://media.metronews.ca/images/11/96/3d18999c4b1389639b418ff0d841.jpeg"]

The most prolific scorer in Canucks history has got it made in Manhattan.

Markus Naslund, an unrestricted free agent, signed a two-year deal with the New York Rangers, the Blueshirts announced yesterday.

"This team as a chance to win the cup," said Naslund, in a release by the Rangers. "I wanted to sign with a Cup contender."

[A href="http://www.metronews.ca/vancouver/local/article/78575"]Read More[/A]

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

lol the Rangers as Cup contenders. hilarious.
So much for making Naslund's agent the GM of the Canucks, with the idea the organisation would get a sweet deal. Nope, that didn't pan out too well.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Don't take Willie Mitchell away.  That's all I can say.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

haha. I thought Morrison was your fav Lil Me?  

Lil Me

You eavesdropping on my dreams, SD?
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

No. lol
I just remember you gushing about Morrison's good looks in other Canuck threads. ;)

Lil Me

And peoples' dreams can vary from time to time....

Sportsdude

HARMLESS

Lise wrote:
Boohoo..... I'm not a hockey fan but even I feel that this is a betrayal to CAnuck fans all over. On the other hand who wants to stay with a losing team forever?

I guess you don't know hockey at all. Nasland is one of the main reasons Canucks are a losing team. Good riddance. best move Canucks made lately is getting rid of a dud like Nasland!

Sportsdude

Morrison signs with the Ducks.  

dgfan

who cares about hockey.