American Flag

Started by Gopher, Feb 05 07 02:49

Previous topic - Next topic

james h.

thanks tenkani, now i don't need lunch..i lost my appetite!

Sportsdude

lol!
ugh could country music get anymore dumber.

does your 'boss boss' give you letters tenk? lol you know like those letters that say keep up the brain washing type stuff?

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

You might be doing a dis-service to the 'average American' by comparing them to the Moose lady.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

james h.

anyone ever watch "Talking to Americans"?

[A href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talking_To_Americans"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talking_To_Americans[/A]

It is so funny. I know they pick the duds out of the bunch, humans are not all that dumb, whether they are American or not!

I seen one episode where a professor at an Ivy League school never agreed with "Prime Minister Tim Horton" on several key issues..

I work with an American that was pretty offended by this show. But she has nice legs so she can get away with a lot!  

tenkani

They mostly leave me alone, which is how I've managed to maintain my sanity.
But today was a very bad situation, I bloodied my lip trying not to bust out laughing (or crying?) while that bullshit was playing. Then my friend sitting next to me said it sounded just like a Team America song and I just about shit a purple twinkie.

Thing is, I work for a corp that operates nationwide and they obviously didn't tailor their presentation to California. On the other hand, when I was dying I managed to look around the room and no one else seemed to be disturbed. I did notice my boss giving me an odd look though. Woops.

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Sportsdude

Haha found her

Jeanne Moos

Sportsdude

lol my parents have threatened to ship me off to the Navy before (because its the 'safest' armed forces) and I just laugh.  I go I highly doubt the sailors are going to understand why their cadet has a BC and Canadian Flag in his quarters with pictures of Trudeau and Tommy Douglas. lol  

P.C.

Oh THAT Moos lady.  I was picturing someone with a plaid hunting jacket and a lump of chewing tobbaco in her cheek.

I like Jeanne Moos.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

yeah she does the crazy stories  

james h.

My American co-worker is getting frusterated because I told her if George Bush Jr. gets shot and killed, I will throw one of the biggest part-tays in N. America! It is not a slap towards to USA to me though, it is a slap towards Bush. I love a lot of Americans.

You reading this BIG BROTHER?

49er

james h. wrote:
My American co-worker is getting frusterated because I told her if George Bush Jr. gets shot and killed, I will throw one of the biggest part-tays in N. America! It is not a slap towards to USA to me though, it is a slap towards Bush. I love a lot of Americans.

You reading this BIG BROTHER? [/DIV]
 she frustrated because than Cheney will be in charge!

tenkani

[font style="font-family: Arial Black; color: rgb(255, 0, 0);" size="7"]49er!!![/font]

wh00t!

49er

[FONT size=7]EH![/FONT]

Sportsdude

the neo conservative night mare, bush dies/resigns, cheney would go as well making the president........

tenkani

How's life in sunny California???    ;)
P.S. how many flags do you own?

|