Puppy Bowl III on the Animal Planet

Started by Sportsdude, Feb 04 07 01:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

Its on right now its pretty funny.  Its just a bunch of dogs playing on a mini football field.  Plus it has a kitty half time show. LOL!

[a href="http://animal.discovery.com/convergence/puppybowl/about/about.html"] http://animal.discovery.com/convergence/puppybowl/about/about.html[/a]  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

lol the little lab just got pwned!  

Sportsdude

oh lol the kitty halftime show is next lol.  

Russ

I have no clue what you are tlaking about?

If this is TV related its not your fault.. I dont watch alot of telly.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

Yes this is tv related.  Everyone watches the Super Bowl here even if they don't like the sport or the teams.  About 80 million.  So the other networks have to have some kind of programming.  Animal Planet for the past 3 years have done the Puppy Bowl. Basically puppies playing on a tiny football field.  Its cute.  

kitten

That kitty half-time show was so cute.  It's worth watching.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

I knew you'd like that program kitten.  I should watch that program instead of the super bowl because the game is stupid and it makes me angry lol, eh not good.  

P.C.

[FONT size=6]OMG[/FONT].......[FONT size=7]TOO CUTE[/FONT].....MELT MELT MELT
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

If you've got Animal Planet its still on right now.  Oh the bowl cam is hilarious you see the little fellas drinking water.  

kitten

Thanks for posting that.  It really brightened up my evening!

Sportsdude

no problem it gave me a good laugh.  So you were able to see it?  

kitten

Certainly, and it was very sweet to watch.

Sportsdude

I'm glad you liked it. Yeah I heard about this, this week and told myself I had to watch this.    

Trollio

[span style="font-style: italic; color: rgb(128, 0, 0);"] Sportsdude wrote:[/span][br style="font-style: italic; color: rgb(128, 0, 0);"][span style="font-style: italic; color: rgb(128, 0, 0);"]If you've got Animal Planet its still on right now.  Oh the bowl cam is hilarious you see the little fellas drinking water.  [/span]
Drinking? More like stepping in and frantically pawing all the water out.

That show was [span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]much[/span] better than the Super Bowl. I loved it. Particularly when 'Gypsy' ran the whole field, twice! Great instant replay!

one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

Lise

Cute, like the ad clip but don't have Animal Planet so I can't watch the webcam. Love the lab though, reminds me of our little guy as we try to train him when he was just a wee little pup.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.