Canadians not buying 'green' cars apparently

Started by Sportsdude, Feb 01 07 08:01

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

I don't remember the ACTUAL price.  I'm thinking of the amount on the receipt.  Of course that would have included taxes etc.  Mr. P.C. and I remember it differently....lol.  He says just a hair under 30,000.....and I thought it was 32,000.  Yipes.  I'll have to dig up the receipt tomorrow.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

reciepts? cars come with reciepts? I don't remember a reciept for my car? hmmm  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

Speaking of cars I'm going to check out the Mazda 5 then the Honda Fit tomorrow.  Family needs a new car so I'm bringing my friend along we should have a good time.

Mazda 5

Honda Fit

If this was MY car I'd get the Fit but most likely if we get a new car it will be the Mazda5

P.C.

They come with a receipt if you pay cash.

P.C.

Sportsdude

P.C.

Yup.  

edit:  We don't normally make purchases of this size in this manner.  We had just sold a rental property and one of the absolutes from the profit was to get P.C. a car.    

Sportsdude

P.C.

I'm having a heck of a time with the lengthy white screen between posts.  Have been all day, but I've run out of patience with it.
I'm off to bed.

Sportsdude

okay p.c. i'm off to bed as well.  

Sportsdude

You can add this to what were they thinking and bad move department:

Mazda makes a cool looking 'mini-van' and then decides to scrap it here, (at least in the US, you guys in Canada might get it).  Instead for a boring SUV. ho hum.

Russ

Mini vans are still big in canada.. in the states the demographics are more for hybrid SUVs and station wagon.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

I know I'm a mini van person over an SUV easily.  And thats one sharp looking van. Yeah the North American van market is pretty much clogged.  You've got Chrysler and its van, Toyota and Honda and then everyone else.  In order to make waves if your in the 'everyone else' catagory you've got to go with styling.  You get noticed through styling.  You out style othe other vans and you look cool more disirable.  

P.C.

Looks like the steering wheel is on the right side.  The white one looks exactly like my Matrix.

Sportsdude

yeah thats the car of the japanese model. But Mazda nixed it coming over here instead for the SUV  

|