Joe Biden is, has been, and always will be...

Started by Trollio, Feb 01 07 05:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Trollio

an a**hole.

Why anyone but himself would even consider the possibility that he could, should or would be president is so far removed from reality as to warrant a psychological evaluation.

About 70% of what the man says at any given time is either offensive to someone or just rudely unconsidered.

one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

kingy

Sportsdude

oh come on he's good fun. He has an uncontrollable mouth and he talks a lot, got to love it.  At least with him he's being himself not this straight and narrow boring canidate.  Granted he won't win but he's unpredictable.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

TehBorken

In a critique of the Democratic field, he said of Sen. Barack Obama of Illinois: "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," he told the New York Observer.

As opposed to all the other ones, the illiterate, stupid, dirty, ugly ones I guess. As Bugs Bunny would say, "What a maroon!"  Hey Joe: open foot, insert foot.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

At least with him he's being himself

....and therein lies the problem
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

he's known to be un pc-ish in this pc world.  I fall victim to that as well a lot.  Sometimes what comes out does not mean what it means. lol  

Lise

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I a senator from Delaware who likes to put people to sleep by talking, then he runs out of words after a few hours and starts reading old Labour Party UK speeches and then after that who knows.  He's a democrat that got elected to the senate 30 some years ago at 29.  He heads the Foreign Affairs committe in the Senate so that means on Iraq he's front in centre in questioning Bush officials.    

Russ

Sportsdude wrote:
he's known to be un pc-ish in this pc world.  I fall victim to that as well a lot.  Sometimes what comes out does not mean what it means. lol  
     Im pretty centric and philosophical on alot of issues.. but Im also pretty un PC with alot of things.. and I dont care.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims