Pictoral 'what am I?'

Started by Russ, Jan 31 07 07:21

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

41 a washing machine?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

Yes, 41 IS a knob off of a washing machine....
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

its not IN the kitchen... everyday or close to it use. most apartments dont have these in them, you have to go out to do this.

LOL.....I was trying to picture some outside.  I'd have never gotten that one.  It doesn't look anything like my washing machine dial.  A good indication I may need a new one.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

P.C. wrote:
39 is a bottled water type of lid ?    This is IT! Its from one of those aquafina thingys! Sorry I missed this one??

P.C.

36 is your ....ahem...cRock pot ?

38 is a measuring tape ?

P.C.

The hole that your lock goes in. Door hole or whatever it is you call.

The door hole is called the strike plate, Lise.....just in case you ever need to go to the hardware store.

'yer far too cute' !  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c015.gif[/img]

Russ

P.C. wrote:
 36 is your ....ahem...cRock pot ?    Nope, that hasnt had a picture yet. Think things you would keep in your throne room.

38 is a measuring tape ?                Nope.. think stuff you would keep in a kitchen but not necessarily use in it.[/DIV]
  Picture 36

Picture 37

Picture 38

[/DIV]

purelife

Pic 38 - Is that a banana I see?  And plastic?  Gosh Russ, what other things do you guys keep in the bedroom?  Huh?  ;)

Russ

purelife wrote:
 Pic 38 - Is that a banana I see?  And plastic?  Gosh Russ, what other things do you guys keep in the bedroom?  Huh?  ;)[/DIV]
 PC wrote:

38 is a measuring tape ?      

Russ wrote:        

Nope.. think stuff you would keep in a kitchen but not necessarily use in it.

If you think that is a bedroom olympics equipment.. I dont WANT to know what you have in your bedroom.

:)

Lise

36 ---- part of your aquarium?

38 ---- tempostat or humidifier knob

I LOVE THIS GAME!! Russ, you da best!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

ok, is pic 38 some sort of container/jar?

Lise

P.C. wrote:
The door hole is called the strike plate, Lise.....just in case you ever need to go to the hardware store.

'yer far too cute' !  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c015.gif[/img]  

Gotacha there, Ms. PC. You should see me trying to describe this thing at Home Depot. I had to install one the other day and I was literally sweating bullets trying to say 'door' and 'hole' in one sentence without appearing like I'm talking dirty. My husband was no help. He just stood there and grinned the entire time.

And I managed to install the strike plate all on my own! roar!!!

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

38 The yellow part looks like the handle of a pair of clamps.

37 is a total mystery to me.

36 looks like it could be a blue towel on a towel bar ?  

Lise

Did the image just changed?????

I could have sworn I saw a dial at one point. I must be drunk............

The last one 38 is part of Russ' old gym equipment?
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

And I managed to install the strike plate all on my own! roar!!!

Atta girl Lise !  Obviously your description did the job. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c014.gif" border=0]  

|