Rage in Japan

Started by purelife, Jan 31 07 09:16

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

Oh my goodness.  Look at these.  These aren't see-thru skirts.  They are actually prints on the skirts to make it look as if the panties are visible.  These are the current rage in Japan.  They'll be the rage here in Canada soon!  

Would you girls wear them?  I asy "Bring them ON because if my ass could look like that..... !"  LOL

P.C.

lol....I'm thinking they may not have caught on purelife, as I remember those images from at least 4 years ago.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Really?  4 years ago?  I got a circulated email today.  LOL... I'm kinda glad that they haven't caught on, actually.  Perhaps it has already hit Paris?  

Personally, I just think that it's another "inviting" and "revealing" piece of clothing for men (and women) to drool over.

Lise

That's disgusting. You might as well scream "Look at me, I'm open for rape".
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

I liked em.. I saw them years ago in an email as well.. and they did catch on in china when I was there... well, probably copied then a few tried em. First time I saw that I rubbernecked so hard I almost fell over, I was like holy Chit!! Then after 5 minutes of intense concentration I realized (remembered) for the email that they were fake. <sadness>
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Whaaah?? Are you saying these images are fake, Russ?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

I think the images are real.  Russ is saying that when he saw them in real life....he had to do a double take to realize the butts were fake.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Fake butts? I've heard of fake boobs but butts? *confused*
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

eck. The girls would be hotter if their skirts didn't have the image on them at all.  So to me its a turn off instead of a turn on.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

TehBorken

Lise wrote:
Whaaah?? Are you saying these images are fake, Russ?

Dang: [a href="http://www.snopes.com/photos/risque/skirts.asp"]http://www.snopes.com/photos/risque/skirts.asp[/a]

I wish they were real, lol.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Sportsdude

You can get a fake but now just like you can with boobs.  Why do women do this is beyond me.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Woah!  You saw them, Russ?  

Yup, I couldn't believe my eyes that these images are fake.  Looks real, huh?  What a tease those girls must've been.  

I would never be caught wearing those.  

Russ

Lise wrote:[BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"] [SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]Whaaah?? Are you saying these images are fake, Russ?[/SPAN]
TehBorken wrote:
Dang: [A href="http://www.snopes.com/photos/risque/skirts.asp"]http://www.snopes.com/photos/risque/skirts.asp[/A]

I [SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]wish [/SPAN]they were real, lol.
[/DIV]

Really? I ACTUALLY saw two of these. Both on the same day about two years ago in china near a textile stall warehouse.. they were selling anything and everything there. The first looked like it could have been, the second you could tell right away. LOL. I guess they tried to make some after seeing it somewhere? When I was going through all the stalls there I saw lots of those tourist t'shirts for vancouver, bc, and canada being sold there.. in china.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

Lise wrote:
 Fake butts? I've heard of fake boobs but butts? *confused* ......

Fake butts? Yes, I've seen them on sale - AND being worn (usually outside the clothes). They look gross.

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

Right. Am I the ONLY one here who hasn't seen those fake butts?
Bill Cosby.