Can I get fired for this?

Started by mick, Mar 03 06 11:41

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

I think mick didn't REALLY want an anwer to his question.  I think he just wanted to talk about his 225K job again. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/c015.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

True.  And with his language I can't see him being offered any job in sales.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

weird al

Funny, on the one hand he says "if I have a chance to get double that GUARANTEED whats wrong with that", & then in the same breath goes on to say  "but if this other company is bullshit". I don't fancy his chances in the real world. I'm thinking "mick" is an acronym for Mentally Incompetent Cranky Kid. Long gone anyway, so God bless him, but f*ck 'im anyway.  

P.C.

weird al says.....I'm thinking "mick" is an acronym for Mentally Incompetent Cranky Kid.[/DIV] [/DIV]Well done!!!!  I think you've GOT IT !!!

kitten

I love that acronym.  Bless you!

kitten

Sorry, weird al, I went to bless you, but discovered you weren't registered.  

weird al

Thanks for that, kitten. I'm just too dam' lazy to register, it seems. One o' these fine days...

P.C.

Was going to 'bless you' myself.  Get on it weird al.  Yer a nice fit.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a130.gif" border=0]

weird al

Jeez I did it! Wasn't that hard at all!

P.C.

Well, bless your little buttons weird al.......welcome aboard....LOL

weird al

Thank ya...thank ya very much.

TehBorken

mick wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]f*ck you you faggot prime factor lick my ass[/div]
With that kind of insightful response, I'm surprised you aren't working for Fox "News".

Chris Mathews: Hi everyone, and welcome to Hardball, I'm your host Chris Mathews. Today we'll be talking with Mick to get his views on current world affairs.
Chris Mathews: So, Mick, what do you think about the mideast situation?
Mick: f*ck you you faggot chris mathews lick my ass
Chris Mathews: I see...what about President Bush's approval ratings?
Chris Mathews: Right-o then. Are you in favor of the Dubai Port deal?
Chris Mathews: And there you have it- hard hitting commentary by "Mick". Thank you, Mick, it's always a pleasure to have you on the show.
<commercial break, roll credits>

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lise

I woulda inserted the word "FUDGE" instead.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Hope So

"Can I get fired for this?"

I certainly hope so.

You're an illiterate bozo who can barely string two words together. Who in the hell is going to pay a loser like you $225K a year? Answer: NO ONE. Employers just aren't that stupid.

|