2,500-year-old mirror dropped on TV

Started by TehBorken, Jan 30 07 04:26

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

Whoops. That's gotta be a drag.
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]
[big]2,500-year-old mirror dropped on TV[/big]                             A 2,500-year-old mirror worth £500,000 was dropped and smashed on a Chinese TV show.[/p]        [img style="width: 162px; height: 196px;" src="http://www.ananova.com/images/web/868121.jpg" alt="A 2,500-year-old mirror worth £500,000 has been accidentally smashed on a Chinese TV show /Lu Feng"][/p]        A model was showing the ancient mirror to the audience when it slipped from her hands and fell to the floor. It shattered into pieces, shocking the audience - especially owner Chen Fengjiu who was sitting in the front row.[/p]        [img style="width: 214px; height: 160px;" src="http://www.ananova.com/images/web/868120.jpg" alt="The model showing the mirror to the audience dropped it while transferring it from one hand to the other /Lu Feng"][/p]        Fengjui, a renowned mirror collector, said: "The mirror has been part of my collection for 16 years and is the best one out of more than 1,000 mirrors."[/p]               The mirror, from the Warring States Period of Ancient China, was being exhibited on China Central Television's Artwork Investment programme. It was gold plated, emb edded with 11 turquoise stones and the whole body was coated with intricate carvings.[/p]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lise

LOL. That sucks. Poor girl, she must feel so bad. Lesson learnt: don't let anyone handle ancient mirror.

I watched one where this dude was holding a piece of instrument (I think) and it was literally, the only one of its kind in the world. He broke it and then swore a lot.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Oh poor girl she must be distraught I hope she didn't get fired.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

dew

talk about bad luck....poor girl  

Russ

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Ally

She should have been standing on a tempurpedic mattress as she held it!!!!

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)

Gopher

Probably forgot to bring it with her. Why do accidents that happen to other people so often amuse us (i.e.when no physical injury ensues)?
A fool's paradise is better than none.