What's your Star Wars Name?

Started by Lise, Jan 26 07 07:27

Previous topic - Next topic

kitten

GERNESESA   I like it!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Russ

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

purelife.........AKINGKO

Can I get 60 copies of the rules and ettiquette of DS?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Right, here's AKINGKO. Isn't she just pretty?

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Found a likeness of  Leyanrea.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Top that with the [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]Elduater! *girly shriek*[/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"][/SPAN]
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Presenting the cute but gutsy GERNESESA.

Bill Cosby.

Lise

And here's me as ONMILEIP.

Hey, I'm a badass grrrrrl!

Bill Cosby.

49er

Hey AKINGKO...........with a little knowledge of Chinese common names and cities I almost figured your real name but you cheated by removing two letters!  Didn't you?  

purelife

P.C. wrote:
purelife.........AKINGKO

Can I get 60 copies of the rules and ettiquette of DS?  [img style="cursor: pointer;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif[/img]
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]

Shall I collate and staple it for ya?    

kitten

Thanks, Lise.  I need a large copy of that pic to paste over my mirror in the morning.  Delusions of beauty instead of harsh reality.  lol  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

purelife

lol, 49er.  I only removed one letter.

You won't ever figure out my last name.  It's really not a common chinese last name.  And my first name, isn't chinese at all. ;)

Lise

Ah, no way, you're pretty inside and out, Ms. kitten.

So here's NETPIHECH.....

Bill Cosby.

purelife

Those pics are awesome Lise.  I like.  I like.  Bless.  

Sportsdude

oh me like. how'd you know I love hoodies. :)  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|