Cheney The Hypocrite

Started by TehBorken, Jan 24 07 02:11

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

Cheney ss SUCH an a**hole. He discriminates against gays unless it's happens to be his  daughter, then it's okay and the topic is off-limits.
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]
CHENEY CALLS BLITZER QUESTION ON DAUGHTER'S PREGNANCY 'OUT OF LINE'
Wed Jan 24 2007 13:41:22 ET

In an interview taped to air for today's 'Situation Room' on CNN, Vice President Cheney responded sharply to anchor Woilf Blitzer's line of questioning regarding the pregancy of Cheney's lesbian daughter:

Blitzer: Your daughter Mary, she's pregnant. All of us are happy. She's going to have a baby. You're going to have another grandchild. Some of the -- some critics, though, are suggesting, for example, a statement from someone representing Focus on the Family:

"Mary Cheney's pregnancy raises the question of what's best for children. Just because it's possible to conceive a child outside of the relationship of a married mother and father, doesn't mean it's best for the child."

Do you want to respond to that?

THE VICE PRESIDENT: No, I don't.

Blitzer: She's obviously a good daughter --

VICE PRESIDENT: I'm delighted -- I'm delighted I'm about to have a sixth grandchild, Wolf, and obviously think the world of both of my daughters and all of my grandchildren. And I think, frankly, you're out of line with that question.

Blitzer: I think all of us appreciate --

VICE PRESIDENT: I think you're out of -- I think you're out of line with that question.

Blitzer: -- your daughter. We like your daughters. Believe me, I'm very, very sympathetic to Liz and to Mary. I like them both. That was just a question that's come up and it's a responsible, fair question.

VICE PRESIDENT: I just fundamentally disagree with your perspective.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Raver

When Cheny was born, his mother took one look at him and said, "Dick! That kid is a Dick if I ever saw one."

Gopher

Can anyone think of some more apt Christian names?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

Thats always the case sadly.  Its like 'its okay if we do it but if some else does it off with there heads!"  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Ouch. He should have handled that with more tack. Perhaps he should get lessons from someone I know from DV.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.