Can I get fired for this?

Started by mick, Mar 03 06 11:41

Previous topic - Next topic

mick

Why the f*ck am i a cheat and nasty you f*ckin shitbox computer head![/DIV]Just cause I want to become rich, the job I am in right now, I know how hard it is to make 100k, if I have a chance to get double that GUARANTEED whats wrong with that, and either way I still going to do business with the company I am with right now as a Independant Contractor, so I will get a higher commission with no base pay, but if this other company is bullshit, then I don't want to f*ck my self or my family over by making just commission with products that are a hard sell when you have not built up your client base for a couple of years, you dumb shitbox computer zombie, male.

kevlar

Let me get this straight. Your going to tell your boss that your inlaws were in an accident and might die just because you want a couple days off. And I'm right in assuming there was no accident? And then you think you will work with this company again? [/DIV]Are you phucking serious. Do you know what will happen if your present employer finds out. You burn enough bridges and they will eventually fall down. You sound like your pretty young. Word travels faster than you could ever iagine, especially in certain industries.[/DIV]Not even to mention karma, you say shit like that, then start ducking your head..

49er

I think this is the same guy who a few days ago was asking for advice here about moving onto a new job that pays $250K in commission the first year

Lisa Maree

okay Mick, he technically doesn't have to give you the time off if it is not your immediate family.  The lie itself doesn't make a lot of sense because if these people are your in-laws, meaning they have a child old enough to be married, so why would they have a small child that needs looking after and by you nonetheless?  The age gap didn't make sense to me although I do understand that people have kids later in life just usually not that much later in life. Secondly, if you mention it to anyone at work, consider your ass grass.  Also, if you work for a friendly company, it is bound to come out that you are really single or your partner's parents come to visit.   It's a very involved lie.

At the end of the day, you can be fired for just about anything.  There are very few protections offered to you by employment legislation.  

TehBorken

mick wrote:
Why the f*ck am i a cheat and nasty you f*ckin shitbox computer head!

Remember, Grasshopper- "Profanity is the last refuge of the inarticulate motherf*cker."

[/div][div style="font-style: italic;"]Just cause I want to become rich, the job I am in right now, I know how hard it is to make 100k, if I have a chance to get double that GUARANTEED whats wrong with that, and either way I still going to do business with the company I am with right now as a Independant Contractor, so I will get a higher commission with no base pay, but if this other company is bullshit, then I don't want to f*ck my self or my family over by making just commission with products that are a hard sell when you have not built up your client base for a couple of years, you dumb shitbox computer zombie, male.
I'd reply to this, but I don't speak "Illiterate Retard" very well.

Cheers

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

purelife

Oh my god.  Somebody, shoot me!  

purelife

you dumb shitbox computer zombie, male.[/DIV]
[/DIV]Classy :P

kitten

mick wrote:
 you dumb shitbox computer zombie, male.[/DIV]
OMG, MALE!!!!  I've been transgendered and I can't see the difference!  Can you see the difference?  *remember that commercial?*
[A href="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm824DFCA" target=_blank][img alt=ROTFL src="http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gif[/img][/A]

[A href="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb066_ZNxdm824DFCA" target=_blank][img]http://discoverseattle.net/source/spacer.gif?pc=ZSzeb066&pp=ZNxdm824DFCA" border=0][/A]
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

kingy

dont people ask for vacation/holidays anymore??

P.C.

Yikes....I wouldn't just fire you, I'd call ahead to your next employer too.  There's just something schmarmy about using dead relatives (that aren't really dead) as  part of your plot.

I'm with kingy....simply just ask for the time off.  I'd rather say nothing, then claim my relatives died.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

primefactor

mick wrote:
[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"] I will get a higher commission[/span]

The... mm, shall we say, "ethically-challenged" are ideally suited to commission sales. Slam dunk!

Go for it, Champ! Lie yer ass off, as long as it's to get something you want. It's clever! I mean, really... integrity is so five-minutes-ago.

Why do people ask others to validate the crappy choices they're going to make anyway? If Mick chooses NOT to lie to his "nice" boss, it will be because he's afraid of getting caught, not because he decides that it's wrong. Why the whole sham of having a conscience?

mick

f*ck you you faggot prime factor lick my ass

Future Canadian

So everyone on this board has stated clearly and eloquently the many reasons why what you are doing is wrong, and all you can respond with is profanity? Why is that?
Grow some stones. Just face your boss like a man and tell him you've found a better opportunity. And if the other job doesn't work out, fuggit. Get another job.
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

primefactor

I think it's pretty obvious that it doesn't matter which job this kid decides to pursue, or whether or not he lies to anyone -- He is unlikely to do well at either of them. People who lack self-awareness to this degree usually blame others for their failings, cannot grow or improve, and lurch from one situation to the next with no reflection on how their own choices may have caused their dissatisfaction.

But surely someone as witty and articulate as Mick will be making that $225k in commissions any time now.

Let us know when that happens, okay, Slugger?

perpetual

Did you not see that Seinfeld episode where Elaine lied to her boss and was caught at the baseball game via a picture in the newspaper?  Do you want to risk your job, and besides six months on the job does not entitle you to a week's vacation.  Think again kiddo.

In the words of The Donald...

|