spam spam spam spam

Started by nas, Jan 16 07 03:55

Previous topic - Next topic

nas

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone can give me any advie on which webhost to go with.

I want to make a website using SPAM design dashboard web design program for my SPAM [span style="text-decoration: line-through;"]Marketing[/span] Company.

What we do is provide SPAM [span style="text-decoration: line-through;"]companies with their promotional programs[/span], and also we SPAM, SPAM and SPAM,
so does anyone have any ideas on how I will succeed in SPAMMING [span style="text-decoration: line-through;"]selling wireless devices [/span]on the net?

you can check out my website to kind of get an idea about what I am talking about, it is

[a href="http://google.com"]www.SPAM.com[/a]
[/div] [span style="text-decoration: underline;"][/span] [div] [/div]   [div]So with the site i am going to SPAM [span style="text-decoration: line-through;"]build all the actaul sales of Blackberrys will be redirected to this site so I can get paid by the company I work with, which is Plexus[/span], but I want to get a new website that says SPAM and that will have my companies SPAM [span style="text-decoration: line-through;"]info[/span] on it and also what we do and SPAM for sale, so I f anyone here is a SUCKER [span style="text-decoration: line-through;"]web genie [/span]
please help me SPAM! [span style="text-decoration: line-through;"]out![/span]
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]
NOTE FROM EDITOR: "DIE DIE DIE"

Lise

Uhm. Are you spamming? Cause if you are, I ain't touching them links.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

looks like spam

smells like spam

tastes like spam  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."