I need help on a finding email address

Started by Superstar 66., Mar 26 06 03:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Superstar 66.

I need help on finding this person's email address his name is Jim Te Champ. I lost his email address I remember being a Msn email address. I don't know his email address very well I need help please and thankyou.

Superstar 66.

I need help on finding a email address.

hates posers

[font style="color: rgb(255, 255, 0); background-color: rgb(192, 0, 0);" size="7"]GO AWAY, YOU POSER[/font]

Superstar 66.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Suprestar 66

Oh monkeee.  I've been waiting so long for you to answer me.

do you have the address?    

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Tenkani isn't here right now.

I'm his Monkee.

I'd just like to take this opportunity, however, to tell you that he is now, and has been for years, madly in love with you.

Often I've found him crying his eyes out, sobbing your name in the middle of the night (he has me sleep at the foot of his bed sometimes to protect him from the thing in the closet).

True story.
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Superstar 66.5

Well you tell him that I loved him once to.  but now I have sit at my computer for almost one year and half some more.  I don't look good anymore.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Honestly, I don't think that will put him off.

Did you know he wrote you love letters but was too afraid to send them?

Oh, Superstar, he could have filled a bathtub with the tears he spilled over you.

But that's ancient history. Forget him. I'm single you know? Are you seeing anybody??

Superstart 66

I'm not single. I double. sitting so long is not good.  I dont think the monkee will think I look good.[/DIV]

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

We can turn off the lights?

Really, if it will make you more comfortable.

Or I can wear a blindfold.

I promise to be as gentle as a half-spoonfull of baby laxative.

Superstart 66

I think I cant come out of this chair.  Is it ok if I just sit here.  you have to turn out the light and wear a blind.  the computer makes nice light  .dont take the laxative though.  

stalkerboi

someone please help her stalk this guy!!

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Oh! Dear Super!

Would that I could live my life entire,

Pillow'd upon they sweet ripening breast,
To feel for ever its soft fall and swell,
Awake for ever in a sweet unrest,
Still, still to hear your tender-taken breath,
And so live ever or else swoon to death.

Let me worship thee,

Your chair shall be a temple,

Your body the focus of my unending adulation

Sweet Super, take my paw, won't you?      

Stuperstar 66

Thats beautiful monkee.  I will order a thigh master online right now and we will be together in a little time.