Lol, for the ladies....

Started by TehBorken, Dec 29 06 07:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

Have actually seen those signs...

Ive seen the signs that say employees must by law wash their hands before leaving...
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Speaking of employees washing hands, I don't understand why people could not wash their hands after visiting the loo.  I see females stepping out and not even bothering with the hands.  Eww, gross.  

Lise

I hear ya, purelife. But I think more men than women DO NOT wash their hands after using the washrooms. It's kinda gross because they have to handle their.... uhm.... thingee.

I always, always wash like a thousand times after using the loo. It's hard for me not to do so because of the line of work I'm involve. Most women wash their hands when they see me in my scrubs and I spend like a minute washing hands.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

That makes sense for your line of work, Lise.  I totally agree with you that guys don't think about hygiene much.    

Russ

I tend to agree with both of you. I make sure I wash my hands after handling the pink parts.

I cannot count the number of times when Im in the throne room and see people just finish, zip, and walk out as Im still standing there washing my hands.

I have been known to make a few comments about it.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|