The person below me game

Started by Lise, Dec 30 06 06:09

Previous topic - Next topic
|

49er

True.......I used to have three day weekends every other week when I was working in the office, where we have flex schedule

PBM will consider buying a hybrid for their next car

P.C.

True....I considered it when purchasing a new car last year.  Prices still too high.....and although it wouldn't take long to make up the diff with gas prices, you've only got what you've got when it comes to money.

The person below me wonders why car manufacturers aren't being more conscientious when it comes to making them more affordable.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

They're trying P.C. Honda is going to make a hybrid car by the end of the decade '09 model year most likely that will be priced under the Civic and just a tick above the Fit. Rumours are that they'll revive the classic CRX name plate.
Problem with the American automakers this that they've neglected cars for decades and now they're suffering those consquences.
But there is some promise that the automakers are bringing their smaller european cars over here. Lise's Mazda 5 is a perfect example of that. European space wagon.
Then another example is clean desiel engines that Honda is making. Starting by the end of this year the civic, CRV, Accord, Pilot, Ridgeline and maybe the (hopefully) the Fit will have these clean diesel engines that are cleaner then the north american gas engine.
So basically the north american automakers are slow to reacting. the Japanese automakers can quickly bring their small cars over here. (yaris, fit, versa)

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

sheesh.  SD wrecked the game.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Tour Guide

SD, SD, SD, what ever are we going to do wth you? 1) By posting in this thread you agree to answer the question posed with a true or false. (maybe is acceptable on occasion.

2) You also have an obligation to pose a new question.

Your above answer satisfied none of these conditions. Please stay with the tour, we don't want you to get lost.

pitbullca.bc

false...not lost..yet...
PBM hates reading maps...
cmon peeps...back on task!

P.C.

False.  I get a kick out of being navigator.

The person below me can always find their way after they've been someplace once.

pitbullca.bc

fairly true....depends on if I have been drinking or not..haha
PBM attempts to retain route info..after drinking.

P.C.

False....If I'm drinking, I'm not driving.....so I sit back and trust hub to get me there.

The person below me has a sweet tooth.

pitbullcabc

false..though...I have a craving for salt...(btw..I don't drink and drive either...it is just visiting and having friends take me out..just in case..I still like to know where I am)
PBM  loves licorice  

P.C.

TRUE....licorice is my fave.  Sometimes I think I like licorice better than chocolate (usually when I'm eating it)  

*if you're a licorice lover, you must try Panda licorice.  It's the stuff in the yellow and black box.

The person below me likes cinnamon.

pitbullca.bc

false...but I do know about the panda licorice...isn't that black licorice though?  I love the red kind
PBM was a regular at a corner store as a kid

Sportsdude

I grew up in the suburbs not a small town, didn't have a 'corner store'.

PBM grew up in a small town.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

false

PBM is from the GVRD

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

False

PBM is having a lazy day
A fool's paradise is better than none.

|