The person below me game

Started by Lise, Dec 30 06 06:09

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

True.......might just be my last word..............

PBM thinks SD post did something to it
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

False... Having seen threads accidentally locked before. I Doubts SD has the power to lock it up.

While PC does..

Anyways The person below me wants the whats for lunch thread retired and a new one started...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

True... who's going to read that entire thread from page one?

TPBM thinks we need more new threads?

DDD

True to both last posts

PBM

has started a new thread in the last week

Orik

False I last started a thread June 14 a week would mean I would of had to have started a thread on the 16...

True we do need more threads here I have read the whole lunch thread from page one and a few others as well. When you got nothing but time on your hands and not else to do but read... well there is plenty here to read...

the person Below me thinks bungee jumping should be mandatory at least once in a person life...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

False -  Bungee jumping isn't a necessity. Let them volunteer to risk their life.

TPBM wanted to be a race car driver at some point in his/her life.

Itsy Bitsy

True-ish. I wanted to drive a race car, but not as a profession. Jsut of rweekend fun.

PBM has been ski-dooing

p.s. bungee jumping rocks!

Natasha

False

TPBM prefers summer sports

Gopher

True

PBM still plays them
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

True

TPBM will name their favorite athlete

Orik

False. I don't have one..

The person below me Wants to be catapulted (thats the reverse of a bungee jump)

DDD

NO FALSE

PBM hates heights

Itsy Bitsy

False. I love them. They scare me, but in a good way. I enjoy the rush of feeling like I'm going to fall.

PBM is afraid of flying.

Litle Fish

False. Have flown before no problems with it. It's the landing that scares the bejewels out of me...

Person below me wonders what would happen if a black hole formed between the moon and sun

Gopher

True

PBM wonders how it would be if time went backwards
A fool's paradise is better than none.

|