The person below me game

Started by Lise, Dec 30 06 06:09

Previous topic - Next topic

DDD

True

PBM misses long chats
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

True & False

PBM is a notoriously long chatter..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

True - as long as I'm enjoying the company I'm with.

TPBM would rather IM than PM

Orik

False maybe True..

I Don't know.. Is there a difference between Instant messaging and Private messaging.. Cause I thought they were the same thing..

TPBM use's a instant messenger service on a regular basis.such as Skype Yahoo Or Microsoft Messenger.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

False - I do not  IM a regular basis

IM/PM is almost the same thing but you have more options IMing. You don't have to be on a site to do it and it's more like real time talking.... no waiting at all.  PMing is usually something you can only do on a site, it's slower and you never know if the person is going to respond back.

TPBM has many contacts

Orik

True IM = a few hundred contacts..

False E-mail = very few contacts just family and business contacts.

Thanks For that explanation Natasha. In that Case I am a IM type. I do not like to PM much, I will oocasionally if I want to send a msg and not share it with the rest of the world.

PBM is wondering what to do with there old MP3 Player(s) when they upgrade...

Natasha

False

TPBM thinks upgrades happen way too soon (sometimes) after the original products come out.

Orik

True on some things false on others

I still don't know what to do with my older MP3 players. 4 old Mp 3 players from 32 MB to 512 Mb. 1-2 GB Ipod has a broken lcd screen and it is no longer recognized by a computer since a electrical short ? or a suicidal power supply fried...

That Electrical short destroyed a couple of hard drives a mother board  a CPU and some other things.. like my Brand new Microsoft web cam =( it turned it in to a 110 dollar piece of garbage... insert angry emoticon here.

I had 2 surge protector's on the PC equipment but that does no good when the internal Power supply surged and shorted. Thus destroying over 1000 dollars in equipment. Yes I checked the insurance I carried does not cover this kind of accident. So I had to eat the replacement costs.  =(

I also have some other things that no longer get used 1 Walkman am/fm tape deck . 3 personnel CD players.. 1 Panasonic 1 Sony and 1 no name one. A couple of older digital cameras which are no longer used & probably still work.. Some used older PC equipment such as older ram, cd drives, dvd drives and some other equipment..

Pbm has a bunch of small electronic things they don't know what to do with.

Natasha

False - I only have old cell phones but a bank near my home takes them up, erases the info, adds time and sends them to troops that are away from home for whatever reason. Now I just have to find all the phones and drop them off.

TBPM does charity work

Orik

True & False. I used to do so quite often in my youth, these days not so much.

The person below me has lost an item of sentimental value and had it returned to them..

Gopher

False

PBM is feeling in an strange mood.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

False, I would not call feeling nauseated a strange mood.

PBM is is wondering what to do this weekend.

Natasha

False - my upcomming weekend is pretty well scheduled and I'm looking forward to it.

TPBM thinks it's been slow on DS lately

Orik

False. looks like the same old same form here.

PBM has gotten Kathy to show up 3 times in a row like I just had..

Gopher

False

PBM is wearing something that attracts pigs
A fool's paradise is better than none.

|