The person below me game

Started by Lise, Dec 30 06 06:09

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Natasha

LOL.. did you really have to ask?

True - I only skimmed it.

TPBM skims other posters replies frequently?

DDD

True .... but just the long ones                 [img id=karmaImage onclick=captured(); border=0 name=karmaImage src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/pig_r.gif" width=68 height=72] 7 more!!!

PBM is not looking forward to this weekend  
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

False

I've started my long weekend and am enjoying it.. the only part I wont like is going shopping for new pants and shirts for winter..

the Person below Me enjoys going to art exhibits

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

True - as well as The Opera, The Symphony, The Theatre, Museums and The Ballet. Just haven't been in a while  :(  

TPBM went on museum field trips as a kid in school.

Gopher

False

PBM is feeling relieved
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

false

PBM is entertaining the thought of going bowling

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

False

PBM is wondering whether or not to get round to writing a lot of outstanding letters............tomorrow?

Orik

True & False...

There is 2 letters I need to write, but they shall be sent via E-mail... One can wait till tomorrow the other I should finish this afternoon.. As for the rest of those I should write to I have a big problem with procrastinating... I once pit off the writing of one such a letter for a couple of years. It seems that is never a good thing... I also am not inclined to write to those who never write me, maybe if they sent a single line note something like "hey you fat bugger... what you doing???". Now if they did at least that, Maybe then I would be more inclined to write back.. Till then there is really nothing to talk about.

PBM hates writing letters, they would rather pick up the phone to say something...

Gopher

False

PBM hates the telephone

Orik

False

PBM hates when something very small is broken because they can not easily fix it...

Gopher

True

PBM hates losing anything, no matter how trivial.

Orik

True..

The person below me when they have company performs the act of love with the lights off.

Natasha

What do you mean when they have company? What company? The person (or personS) they're making love to or other company that just so happens to be there?

Answer to your "lights on or off" question is - both

TPBMwill share the age of their very first kiss.

Orik

The company of their lover... Sorry I should of specified...

True... I stole my first kiss at =*.. her name was C*******

The person below me has never had a kiss stolen...

Natasha

False - I've never stolen a kiss but I had a kiss stolen from me one night while stepping off a city bus. As soon as I stepped off the bus he walked up to me and shoved his tongue down my throat. He wasn't a total stranger. He and I hang out with the same group of friends but weren't friends personally. We just knew of each other. So I was totally shocked over his bold move as was everyone else.

TPBM has been to a petting zoo.

|