Gopher

False

PBM is going somewhere special on July 1
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

True

PBM

will be working on that weekend
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Sleepy Orik

False I wish I was working that weekend...

Gopher I noticed you skipped answering the question... You ask them but won't answer them when it is placed before you again... Whats up with that ?

The Person below me wonders why Gopher skips answering questions that he has no problem asking of others...

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]    [style type="text/css"]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/style] [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]ge[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]bag[/td][td]d[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="12146ed67dc7efd0d17606ffd3969e5a" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]

Natasha

False

TPBM doesn't care to follow along that closely.

Russ

True.

PBM likes Peanut Butter and Jam Sandwiches
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Orik

True but it all depends on the jam and the peanut butter... it is not one of my favourite foods but it will do in a jif (pun intended)

PBM hates being on hold for longer than 5 minutes.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Russ

True. I hate waiting in lines at all. If I can, I will avoid that where I have to wait in lines.

PBM likes coffee.

Natasha

False. I never drink coffee.

TPBM hates automated services on the phone.

Russ

True. I hate answering machines too for that matter.

You dont like coffee? You are missing out! Ah well, more for me.

PBM likes cooler weather over hot sunny weather.

Natasha

Russ wrote:
 True. I hate answering machines too for that matter.

I hate when you have to say stuff. I prefer to push buttons. I have a bit of a southern accent so understanding some of my words is difficult... lol. For a machine anyway.

You dont like coffee? You are missing out! Ah well, more for me.

No, not anymore. Used to drink it a lot as a child. Which is the excuse I blame for my shortness. I prefer some type of juice or a caffine free drink.

PBM likes cooler weather over hot sunny weather.

False. I love hot sunny weather. Less clothes  =)  

TPBM hates humidity.

Mr. Orik

True.. The heat is not bad, but when it is Hot and humid blah...

The Person Below Me wants to go on a space flight.

Russ

As long as it wont bankrupt me.. sure. Why not?

PBM likes fruit juices

Gopher

True

PBM loves wiener schnitzel
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

True enough, Gopher.

I may not love it but I do like it and it  is delicious when done properly. I have had Wiener Schnitzel to die for  and others that made you look for the nearest garbage bin. There used to be a great little resteraunt in North Vancouver that had a fantastic Wiener Schnitzel and some other good dishes. =( Sadly I have not found a place to replace them for good meals at good prices.

Person  below me enjoys experimenting when it comes to cooking.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

True

PBM

The Person below me wonders why Gopher skips answering questions that he has no problem asking of others...
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

|